Befriended by Nintendo

Sup.

I guess it's better than when I look at my Youtube profile and it says "You have no friends". Just seems unnecessarily blunt.

Thanks for the instructions of how to remove people as friends - bit odd that you don't get to accept / refuse it when the request is made tbh!

(He also friended me when his name was SONY, which was distinctly creepier.)

Thanks for the instructions of how to remove people as friends - bit odd that you don't get to accept / refuse it when the request is made tbh!

(He also friended me when his name was SONY, which was distinctly creepier.)

Somewhere you can make the forum system ask you before a friend is added. Look through the settings...

LOL.. Nintendo likes everyone. I guess that's better than Sony suing everyone.

I got the friend request, but as the board accepts friends by default I was pretty screwed until the instructions on removing him were posted. So I went to his profile, and "unfriended" myself.

Next day, another friend request :(

But by then I'd changed my friend acceptance settings, so I just binned it. My friends page is now nice and clean again.

D.

Good luck with that bro.

But why are you sending out so many friend requests? What is the benefit of being someone's friend on the board? Are there functions that become available when you have "friends"? I am genuinely puzzled as to why you do this - it's quite rude. I thought you were a little eccentric, but a generally decent bloke before this.

D.

I'm genuinely puzzled at why people get worked up so much over SONY friending them... It's not like it makes any difference either way :rolleyes:

Back