Warning Points (WP)

Well when Mcobit comes strolling through the forums everyone clears way, knowing he's the badass with 999 1000 warning points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its kind of sad when these old threads are dug up and we can see some of Craigs old posts.

He really fucked up and burnt all his bridges.

Yay! Now go for 999999

^ Would take forever, It seems moderators can only warn one point at a time.. I'm suspecting there was some direct database foolery to get your 999 points originally.

Is it possible for a mod to get a warning point? Or do they have the power to take it off once it is received if they receive one for whatever reason?

Is it possible for a mod to get a warning point? Or do they have the power to take it off once it is received if they receive one for whatever reason?
I'm sure ED could remove them, but with my access as moderator it seems I can't remove warnings. I can however give myself a warning...

I'm sure ED could remove them, but with my access as moderator it seems I can't remove warnings. I can however give myself a warning...
I guess you would have to be pretty Masochist to do that haha. jk jk

I don't see any warning points listed for anyone who posted here. Do you see my 1 warning point below my avatar?

^ Would take forever, It seems moderators can only warn one point at a time.. I'm suspecting there was some direct database foolery to get your 999 points originally.

I can easily imagine Craig spending the time to award all 999 by hand tbh.
He did not like me much at that time. So it could be possible ;)

I can easily imagine Craig spending the time to award all 999 by hand tbh.
He did not like me much at that time. So it could be possible ;)

Make us ALL mods, then we can all serve mcobit points and reach that target quicker.

Or can someone write a script to create a new mod account that just spends all day automatically adding one point after the other? :)

Kind of want to know what the limit is now

Back