Warning Points (WP)

Now I haz 2 WPs.  No idea where the second WP came from :)   Can it be a good WP?  Is there such a thing as good WP? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
DAFUQ?  I guess I need to stop being so nice or some shit.  Oh well, I guess I am doing a good job of fooling everyone.  At least I am not getting banned, so no need for warning points.

So what exactly are these warning points.. I'm surprised I don't have any considering how I have to bite my tongue from swearing most of the time. I'm used to hot rodding forums were F bombs are periods.

What are warning points exactly? :blink:

I really don't know :unsure:

Oh well as long as I'm not getting banned I couldn't give a shit  :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What are warning points exactly?
A mod can dish out "warning points" instead of immediate punishment. Then if you do something really bad they can look at your history and be reminded of all the warnings you've had and then be "shit, this guy. This guuuuyyyyy...."

So what exactly are these warning points.. I'm surprised I don't have any considering how I have to bite my tongue from swearing most of the time. I'm used to hot rodding forums were F bombs are periods.
That is how I usually speak.  I try to avoid it here so that people that are bothered by such things don't feel like this is some hostile, scary place.  Lots of great people here with some really helpful information.

What are warning points exactly?
A mod can dish out "warning points" instead of immediate punishment. Then if you do something really bad they can look at your history and be reminded of all the warnings you've had and then be "shit, this guy. This guuuuyyyyy...."
WizardStan, did you accrue any recently due to trolling a troll? :p   Maybe that is one of the safe areas (plus we might as well get some use, by way of entertainment, from such people).

I've gotten 3 warning points for trolling, 3rd which came with a 2 or 3 day ban, and 2 were for inappropriate language

I've had my posts mod edited *TWICE* ... That's my entire claim to infamy.

First time I was making a joke with lots of phallic language (though hardly as clever and 'vivid' as DaMummy's sig)

Second time I made a smiley face at a picture with a girl in it.

I know right?

2 were for inappropriate language
Yeah, we use English here...
Second time I made a smiley face at a picture with a girl in it.
I think it was more how it was done and what was said.
Why so serious?

559181216_1909280.gif

Can a mod please remove my 1 for good behaviour?
Once given, a mark can *never* be removed!No, seriously, last I checked IPB doesn't actually have the capability to remove warning points. EvilDragon can probably do it with direct database manipulation.

Wait, how many upgrades has this place had?

No way, I've got nothing but love for my fellow past-lifer.
Yay! I'm liked :D MWAHAHAHAHA MY PLAN WORKED!!!
What's not to like about you?
Crazed steampunk, furry whose contributions to the forum are nill and offers very little intellectual stimulation in regards to 98.04% of the topics at hand. 
Idunno.gif
I also apparently tend to have low self esteem and assume that won't like me because of speech impediment issues I have in real life. -_-

I've had my posts mod edited *TWICE* ... That's my entire claim to infamy.
Same here. One was a photography of a page from a Chinese book for learning English which was quite racist and fitting for the absurdism corner and the other one was (in the same thread) a pic of a gamer ignoring his gf without any nudity in it apart from legs which has gotten an NSFW spoiler. oO

Feels like pi-parenting to me.

No warning points yet though as far as I can remember.

Back