Anyone Going To E3?

rokdcasbah

got me a date with botticelli's niece
sorry if there's a thread about this already, but i couldn't find one (can't really search for it...). so if it exists please point me in the right direction.

anyhoo...a friend of mine called and asked if i wanted to join him in going to e3. the ticket's paid for and even though it may be difficult for me with plane fare & all, but i don't think that i can pass up the opportunity.

my friend said that there's usually a big portables area, and i was curious if anyone from these boards plans on going. i really hope that i will be able to.

man you are pretty damn lucky. i wish i could go to E3 or even just go to the CGE in California (i think that is were it is). hioe its all its cracked up to be you lucky SOB :D

Ando posted on Mar 27 2006 at 10:19 PM said:
man you are pretty damn lucky. i wish i could go to E3 or even just go to the CGE in California (i think that is were it is). hioe its all its cracked up to be you lucky SOB :D

oh i know i'm lucky. well, at least i'll be lucky if i can pay for the plane ticket (i'm on the east coast...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to E3 three times now. Hopefully I will be going again this year because the game that I currently working on will be announced and shown for the first time (a AAA title on the major consoles). But I will have to wait to see if the company decides to take me.

slygamer posted on Mar 28 2006 at 06:07 PM said:
I have been to E3 three times now. Hopefully I will be going again this year because the game that I currently working on will be announced and shown for the first time (a AAA title on the major consoles). But I will have to wait to see if the company decides to take me.
And what game might that be? Don't tell me you're afraid of a breach in contract. ;)

- Alex

Gamepark announced that they will show the XGP at the E3. So please visit their booth and provide us with new information and pics :)

kknd_cf posted on Mar 28 2006 at 05:26 PM said:
Is it true that they banned booth babes? And they were the only reason for most people to go.
Nah I think they just have to be fully clothed now.

Hanz™ posted on Mar 28 2006 at 11:49 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 28 2006 at 05:26 PM said:
Is it true that they banned booth babes? And they were the only reason for most people to go.
Nah I think they just have to be fully clothed now.
Same difference.

Back