Battery goes away even when pandora is off

The pandora boot, as if it was completely turned off.

It's really like if something continues to dry power even "off".

Strange... The final result is that i've about 6hours out of my bettery instead of 10hours, roughly.

Any more idea to investigate ?

Hi,

Sorry to comes again with my problem, but is there any solution ? I did'nt wnt to send back my pandora. If I was sure it was an hardare problem, i'll do, but as it seems i'm the only one with this problem... Is a reflash can help ?

I am having similar issues. I received my replacement pandora a couple days ago. My first one was completely non-working. This one is working fine and I am loving it. But I have noticed strange charge behavior.

Here's a rundown:

Day 1:

Received unit. First thing I did was put it on charge. Didn't even fire it up. Waited about 6 hours. Charge light was still on. Wiki says to let charge for 8 hours, but I couldn't wait any longer. Pulled out mains. Battery was at 100%. Proceeded to play all night. Was amazed at how long battery lasted! Decided to go to bed. Battery was at 15%. Put pandora in low power mode (yes, with power switch). Connected mains.

Day 2:

Woke up. Charge light was off, but power light was on. Open panda and screen comes on automatically as if it is not in low power mode anymore. Battery says 55%. Unplugged and played for hours. When battery started getting low I hooked up mains and continued to play. When I was ready for bed I decided to power off completely to see if that made a difference. I know it is going to power itself up anyway. Pulled out mains and shut down from menu via pandora/power switch/right shoulder. Plugged mains back in.

Day 3 (today):

Woke up. Charge light was off, but power light was on. Unit was in low power mode this time though. Battery was at 74%. Also I did not sleep as long as I did the first night.

other notes:

Both times pandora had plenty of time to display correct charge %.

My first unit definitely needed some padding in battery compartment, but this one seems to be seated fine.

Strange indeed. Other than this slightly annoying problem I am very happy with this one. But would still like to get it sorted out.

Sorry for the long-winded post.

Back