How to re-calibrate battery meter?

guider443

Still Fresh
Dear All,

I just got my Pandora couples of days ago, when I showing off mine to friends, I have open the battery cover to show the battery logo...while the Pandora is in standby mode... then the Pandora just off suddenly and reboot. ( I know it's my fault, as it just same as pulling off the battery and re-insert again. )

The problem is, after the Pandora boot up again, the battery meter then become constant 0% ( while is around 80% before reboot ). And then after couple of hours it become 40% again.....

Since then, no matter how I use it, then charge the battery to 100%, the battery drop sharply. For exmaple today, while I put it in standby with 95% in the morning... it become just 30% when I open it again at night ( without any usage during the day ).

So do anybody here know how can I re-calibrate the battery? As I suppose there are something wrong in the battery memory.

Thanks alot and looking forward to your reply...

Your battery probably isn't seated properly anymore. Turn it off, remove the battery, check the battery label for any wrinkles which may be preventing it from sitting flush, and place it back in nice and level. A piece of tissue between the batter and the lid sometimes help hold the battery tight against the contacts.

Your battery probably isn't seated properly anymore. Turn it off, remove the battery, check the battery label for any wrinkles which may be preventing it from sitting flush, and place it back in nice and level. A piece of tissue between the batter and the lid sometimes help hold the battery tight against the contacts.

Thanks for suggestion, I will try it right now, then monitor if it's help for my case in next 2~3 days.

Other suggestion from anyone is welcome~

Back