(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

I made a comment/joke the other day, and the person I said it to laughed. I want to share it, but I can't remember it. My jokes nearly never get laughs (doesn't stop me, though), so it probably was good. Sorry I couldn't make you laugh today.

So this guy decides he wants to fish. Buys a new fishing rod. Those automatic electric thingy. Goes to a river and starts to fish, but his bucket is empty.
100 meters away, there is this bum. Out of a shoelace and a branch, made a rod, and his bucket is full. shoelace goes into the water, and the fish bites immediately.
The other guy is perplexed, then asks what his secret is... and only hears some muffled words. So he stands up, and walks up to the bum and asks again:

Say, what is your secret?

And the bum puts his hand up to his mouth, makes a barfing gesture, and says: keep your worms warm...

pet-area.jpg

The people at the police station could not find mysterious dad, though he
kept dropping off money there, he wished to remain, alimonious.

But the mother wasn't sure she was buying it, she was, custodious.

-------

In this thread, this joke belongs.

I thought the guy was an idiot. The petting is fine, but it didn't say he can kneel or squat or whatever he is doing. Not totally his fault since the size of the area isn't on the sign, and it doesn't look like the edges are marked.

Back