(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

Confuzzled

Very Active Member
When Carlo Collodi wrote Pinocchio, he left out a couple of details, as the fairy who made Pinocchio's wishes come true was named Ann, and whenever Pinocchio was hungry she would cast a spell to provide him with a meal of spaghetti and meatballs. It's a pity Disney didn't pick up on this.

After all, who could resist a story featuring a Pasta fairy Ann?

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
When Carlo Collodi wrote Pinocchio, he left out a couple of details

45470473dbf201c499112d58e24f42da.jpg

TeDaDeS

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
People is shops hardly know the products they are selling anymore.
Today I went into a shop to buy a new pair of scissors to cut my paper, for my hobby. They boy behind the counter asked me: "Do you going to use you right hand to cut the paper?".
And I told him: "No, I want to use scissors for that...".

After I got my scissors I walked outside, an old lady on the opposite side of the road shouted at me: "Hey, could you help me get to the opposite side of the road?".
So I thought: what's up with people today. So I told the lady: "You are already at the opposite side of the road lady".

When continuing my route home a guy walks enthusiastically out of a clothing store and asks me: "How do I look?".
So I guess he didn't know, so I told him: "With your eyes, sir".
He didn't look pleased with my answer and walk off into a bar. I suggested he should use his eyes more, to prevent that from happening again.
Still he didn't appreciate my comment and called me names, including being a kleptomaniac. Which made sense somewhat, as I sometimes take things literally.

rSl

teadrunk
_________________________________________ / "Darling," he breathed, "after making \ | love I doubt if I'll be able to get | | over you -- so would you mind answering | \ the phone?" / ----------------------------------------- \ \ .--. |o_o | |:_/ | // \ \ (| | ) /'\_ _/`\ \___)=(___/