Audacious problem, certain sounds not playing?

NESnero

Hello, when I play a song in Audacious, more specifically, the Battery Park theme from Deus Ex, some parts of the song, don't play. I don't mean the entire song will cut out for about 4 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WU62Tqw2CPQ?feature=oembed

Hear that sorta high pitched "kih" noise that happens "exactly" on 0:01 second? That part of the song, that specific instrument or sound, doesn't play through audacious, but it DOES play through Deadbeef. It also doesnt play throughout the rest of the song that that specific noise happens.

So I dunno, maybe its something to do with my settings on audacious? I'm not using the equaliser.

Wait, its working now, I didn't actually do anything to it, however now when I listen to another song, its crackly as fudge. and when I start a new song theres this huge *click* sound going through the headphones.

the headphones are fine though, I listen to the same stuff on my laptop with no problems.

Oh fudge, maybe the soundcard is fudged, I have been bending the screen back extremely far to get rid of PTOD, time for an RMA!

Back