Release Arx Libertatis - Arx Fatalis port

I also have Arx Fatalis on my Gamestar DVD, but it seems like this is just a Demo Version..

But today, i wants to try it out on my Pandora, even whit the Demo, as my Game will be ship on friday whit Zelda a link between Worlds 3DS..

I will then wrote how it works on my CC Pandora..

I also have Arx Fatalis on my Gamestar DVD, but it seems like this is just a Demo Version..

But today, i wants to try it out on my Pandora, even whit the Demo, as my Game will be ship on friday whit Zelda a link between Worlds 3DS..

I will then wrote how it works on my CC Pandora..
Then you haven't got the GameStar 06/04 (works great with the .pnd). ;)

BTW: GameStar 07/06 seems to be the only german DVD-Version of Planescape: Torment ever released, that's why I baught it via eBay later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Gamestar CD was from 04.2002, so it wasnt the fullversion

I try ed it today but but it seems i need the patch and the fullversion, as these Demo seems to have textur issues,

I cant see a wall texture, only table and chear on my cell room and the goblin guard..

I changed the fog distance ..

Also the game ditnt found a fond datei arx.fft

I copyd one of the font data in the misk folder and renamed it to arx.fft, and the its workd..

But maybe, the fullversion dos have this fft data i need

And its the cause for the cliches..

It seems to work, maybe the fullversion whit the newest Patch will work better

And if not, it isnt a problem because then i have the game for my PC..

A interessting thing is: when i fired my Pandora up today, i t seems my display Backlight controll seems to work

May be I should do a Demo PND, with the data already inside, Ready2Play, like I did with both JK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thangs for upload the demo:

Now the game also works for me,

Its a bit divicult whit the nubs as mouse, but playable

Seems like i fail on the First Goblin

But its only a matter of training..

As for Wolfenstein, there are also Cheats for this Game:

Traw the Letter whit the magic rune spell System in the Air:

M A X vor godmode

U U M for a grafic change to " Ultima Underworld"

And dere are also other Codes. .

Somehow I am experiencing some issues a little further on in the main quest line.

The main quest tells me to face the King of humans in his city.

But it just wont let me enter his throne room.

I figured out that due to performance problems I wasnt able to use / open the doors.

Same counts for the guards in front of those.

They do not react on double click behavior while facing into throne room direction.

By turning the camera about 180 degrees the guards started reacting again.

Also the framerate gets better by turning into a different angle of view.

Reducing the fog distance to zero did the trick for me to open up the doors afterwards.

Anyone else experiencing this sortta problems ?

Somehow I am experiencing some issues a little further on in the main quest line.

The main quest tells me to face the King of humans in his city.

But it just wont let me enter his throne room.

I figured out that due to performance problems I wasnt able to use / open the doors.

Same counts for the guards in front of those.

They do not react on double click behavior while facing into throne room direction.

By turning the camera about 180 degrees the guards started reacting again.

Also the framerate gets better by turning into a different angle of view.

Reducing the fog distance to zero did the trick for me to open up the doors afterwards.

Anyone else experiencing this sortta problems ?
What Pandora model do you have?

The 1 Ghz Version. =)

clocked at 1,1 Ghz

Running with GoG - Arx Fatalis files.

I have not touched any of the game settings till that minor problem accured.

The 1 Ghz Version. =)

clocked at 1,1 Ghz

Running with GoG - Arx Fatalis files.

I have not touched any of the game settings till that minor problem accured.
Ok, so it's still not optimized enough it seems... I haven't play long enough to go where you are. I tested to the point when you kill the armed gard (with the help of the prisoner that you can free at first), after wandering a bit after the escape... It was playable and framerates where ok...

I guess there are many people in the place where framerates are not good.

O well, i was just curious if someone else stumbled across this problem as well yet.

Except for that single issue i had there the game runs very good so far and very playable.

(compared to its native system requirements its really a blast that it runs that well on the Pandora)

As long as we know to lower down the fog distance a little sometimes everything is fine I guess. =D

Ah... Ello there Ingo ^^

I have been playing with the built in Pandora keys and buttons only till now.

I think the button for interaction is bound onto the right shoulder button, isnt it ?

*lol... havent been playing for 2 days and I m already not sure about the button config anymore

I m going to look into this as soon as I have found time for that*

Got my Fullversion of Arx Fatalis from Amazon today:

It had was original whit a folie on it

This was the second old game whit original package Folie on it, the other was the psx version of Tekken 2/Soulblade.. ^^

And i opend both just for the Pandora. .

I putted it on the second slot sd card, and it works very well on my CC Pandora,

The controlls arent that bad whit the Nubs, and its has german Languege

Only its a bit divicult because at the beginning, i only have bones to fight against my enemys..

And i often vergotten to save the game..

But its realy cool to have on the Pandora. .

Left click is right Shoulder button, and Right click is Left shoulder button.
Is there a way to change this? I'm using a mouse and would like to use the left-shoulder for something non-mouse.

Left click is right Shoulder button, and Right click is Left shoulder button.
Is there a way to change this? I'm using a mouse and would like to use the left-shoulder for something non-mouse.
Sory, same answer as for RtCW. I can think of something, some global var, but for now, the redifinition is hardcoded. I guess you'd kike that for all fps :) ?

Back