Are You Happy With Your Gp2x Purchase ?,

Ok!, Now a lot more people actually have the hardware "in hand" and have had chance to exp

• Yes, It`s the best thing since sliced bread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, But i wish i had not preordered, But waited a little while.

• Mmmm, It`s not bad, But it`s not as good as i expected.

• No,, But hopefully things will improve soon.

• No, It`s a big pile of crap and the PSP still pwns.

• I don`t own one yet, Hurry up you damed postman.

• Not another bloody retarded poll.

• Total voters

trooper

Trooper`s watching you !!!
Website
Visit site
I`m generally happy with my purchase of the GP2x and am happy to be a early adopter. The GP2x has (or will have) a hard time improving on the track record the GP32 has set (Hardware and software wise), But that will happen, It just takes time. So yes, Imo, This was money well spent. :)

Trooper

Quake rocks!, Hexen Rocks!, Frodo F**king Rocks!!!!!11, BubbleX, LinesX and ShanghaiX all rock!

The stick is a little stiff for my preference but i'm sure it will wear in ok

I watched goblet of fire on the train tonight...

I love this thing already and its still buggy! its going to blow me away when it matures :D :D couldn't be happier

Quake rocks!, Hexen Rocks!, Frodo F**king Rocks!!!!!11, BubbleX, LinesX and ShanghaiX all rock!

The stick is a little stiff for my preference but i'm sure it will wear in ok

I watched goblet of fire on the train tonight...

I love this thing already and its still buggy! its going to blow me away when it matures :D :D couldn't be happier
I'm so envious /pokes Empyre with a stick

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah.. I have my GP2X delievered but it's 300 miles south of where I am at the moment :(...

My only wish is that I had some more batteries right now :D The free ones only last about an hour. Spotted some 3000ma ones on 7dayshop so may invest in those.

Overall I'm very happy, the joystick is going to take a bit of getting used to but aside from that its all good :p I have had none of the audio problems etc that seem to be bouncing around the board.

Yep, the joystick seems bad at first, but after playing 3 hours Frodo2x, I can't complain anymore :)

You just have to get used to it :)

Yes, but mainly because of the imminent updates. Were it "as is" with no prospects of getting better, I'd be a little annoyed (movies are nice and all, but even they aren't perfect yet).

However, in the light of that, yes most assuredly :)

Yep, the joystick seems bad at first, but after playing 3 hours Frodo2x, I can't complain anymore :)

You just have to get used to it :)

With out a doubt.

Remember when you first got the GP32 and the stick was loose and fast. Took me a while to get used to that, but once I did, I wouldn't have it any other way. Took me longer to get used to the micro switches clicking.

DSCN3037.jpg

Trooper

haha.. ouch. Yeah. I think people were very honest and thoughtful on this poll. Very insightful.

Back