Are You Happy With Your Gp2x Purchase ?,

Ok!, Now a lot more people actually have the hardware "in hand" and have had chance to exp

• Yes, It`s the best thing since sliced bread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, But i wish i had not preordered, But waited a little while.

• Mmmm, It`s not bad, But it`s not as good as i expected.

• No,, But hopefully things will improve soon.

• No, It`s a big pile of crap and the PSP still pwns.

• I don`t own one yet, Hurry up you damed postman.

• Not another bloody retarded poll.

• Total voters

Just got mine! :D

Only had a quick go, windows Xp recognised it on the second attempt. Copying files over seemed sluggish, so I am using the built in SD card reader on my Laptop.

Tried headphones in socket, plugged in first time no crackle, got full strereo effect.

Just played a 5min47sec music video that I encoded at 640*480 divx 5.2, 128kb mp3 cbr and it has played back twice flawlessly. :D

I'm off to try the games now might not be back for a while. :D

:D HAPPY DAYS!!! :D

Battery life can be p*ss poor, but everything else has been great for a machine that's not 'officialy' released .

My verdict - I like it so much I'm going to order another :)

So far, Im reasonably happy with my gp2x

At first I could not get used to the joystick, but luckily it just slips off and I found a plastic 'cap type thing' (like you used to see on some old laptops that were used as mouse controllers) and put that on instead. Joystick now feels much much better (except the large deadzone)

Battery life also seems ok, around 4hrs with some 2300mahs.

Anyway really happy with frodo2x (a bit dissapointed with NeoCD and SNES, but hey its early days) Will be very happy when PCEngine/megadrive emus get ported, as these should hopefully be easier to port.

Back