Are These Games Any Good?

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
Is payback a good game? Worth buying???

Does anyone know if/when bloodcross will be available (US)?

Payback is a very fun and polished game, definitely one of the GP2X's killer apps.

Just be warned, if your payback SD every gets corrupted like mine did, the author won't be any help and you'll be at the mercy of wherever you bought it. (And gp2xstore hasn't responded to me).

I suggest downloading it instead of buying the SD. It was a great game, at least until its copy protection stopped working.

Senor Quack: if you tried to play it in an F200, delete the games folder! This is a major pain, but it seems that you have to go to the game menu without the SD card in, navigate the menus to the EXT/SD menu, then insert your SD card and click SD (this will avoid the games folder being created)

Hopefully that helps...

MaGaIn said:
Is payback a good game? Worth buying???

It all depends on what you class as a good game really. You could download the payback demo and decide for yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooka said:
Senor Quack: if you tried to play it in an F200, delete the games folder! This is a major pain, but it seems that you have to go to the game menu without the SD card in, navigate the menus to the EXT/SD menu, then insert your SD card and click SD (this will avoid the games folder being created)

Hopefully that helps...
THANK YOU it works now! Very clever of you to figure that out. I'll email the (probably completely ambivalent) author..

Yes, Payback is an awesome game.

bustaballs said:
Does Beat2x work with the f-200?
I've tried; the main menu works, but then it crashes once I hit "Start" or "Play" or whatever the button is labeled.

bustaballs said:
Does Beat2x work with the f-200?
It works on my F-200. B)
Noremakk said:
I've tried; the main menu works, but then it crashes once I hit "Start" or "Play" or whatever the button is labeled.
Did you have any music packs installed?

Back