Commercial Games

simonb

So, I've bought Payback and Vektar... and I thought that was pretty much it apart from the mystical not-yet-released-or-is-it-damned-koreans-blood-cross, but then I find this page:

http://www.gp2xstore.com/category_s/31.htm

Anyone bought these games? Recommend any of them? I'm very keen to buy games for the GP2X to support the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also retrovirus RTS very polished with beautiful graphics :) You'll like it for sure.

I really don't think buying ports of run-of-the-mill ports of PDA games like the ones you linked to in the first post will support the scene in any way whatsoever. I'm surprised GP2XStore.com doesn't sell Payback and Vektar anymore.

EWll, wind&water according to my gf is "the best game ever" so I bought it... Paid via paypal, but didn't recieve anything as yet in return - guessing the author replies manually? Or should I contact them?

I think they do it manually. It took a day for mine to arrive but they have been at a convention, so I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Orkie said:
I think they do it manually. It took a day for mine to arrive but they have been at a convention, so I wouldn't worry too much yet.
Aye, it's turned up now :)

Forgot about the convention, hope it went well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back