Arabian night AMIGA 100% first level ?

mrseguin

Still Fresh
Hello Amiga fans :rolleyes:

Just wondering after 5 years playing sporadicly around the first level of Arabian night(such a wonderful platform game with astonishing sound and music !) I never manage to complete the first level more than 92%....(

So if somebody manage to do it or if to do 100% on the first level is challenging for you guys, I m waiting for the vids in YOUTUBE !!!!

I'll have to check this out. In all my Amiga days I never played Arabian nights

Hello Sugar Kane !

It came also in cd32....

I just installed "AI_341aXL.exe" and enjoy back to play amiga games :p

Still not owned a pandora.... :( but i'm happy with my netbook even nothing can beat the Pandora :rolleyes:

Its really a fantastic platform game...one of the best on the amiga !!!(although amiga has a long list of fantastic platform games...) :)

playability is just fantastic and the speed is just perfect....

So nice that I played the same level maybe 60 times..and could not finished it with 100% :angry:

Hope you will have some time and go through 100% !

It is a good game, made by the same people as Soccer Kid (but a different core dev team) and it is the better game, but for some reason soccer kid stole all the limelight.

Hi Craigix,

Even its different core dev team we recognize the same graphics style in these 2 games ;)

And both of them have nice audio too that fits perfectly the styles of the games !

Never finished soccer kid neither arabian night...was and I'm obsessed to finish first level 100%...

Love also from the same compagny Rogue trooper.Spend hours to play and finish this game...Was a great fun.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EVvkT7cHiek?feature=oembed

Jahangir squash is also amazing even the sprite are kind of stiff and slow and you can't hit the back glass but we spent hours with friends playing it...a bit like kick off gameplay...easy but need good timing.

And on amiga the digits of the squash ball hitting the wall were so realistic...you really feel being inside the squash court(i'm a squash player)

Anyway if somebody can take the challenge of making 100% i will be an happier man !

Back