Anyone playing League of Legends? (LoL)

Viking

I and my friends have picked up a free online game called LoL, and we have been addicted to it since!

It's basicly DotA, as in Warcraft III, and you have a wide variety of heroes you can choose from. It's really well made and balanced! I would say it's way better than it's original.

My LoL name is "Lars Monsen1" if anyone care to have a quick game with me :p

I and my friends have picked up a free online game called LoL, and we have been addicted to it since!

It's basicly DotA, as in Warcraft III, and you have a wide variety of heroes you can choose from. It's really well made and balanced! I would say it's way better than it's original.

My LoL name is "Lars Monsen1" if anyone care to have a quick game with me :p

I'd totally still be playing LoL if it weren't from the DoTA elitism that got carried over. Seriously. I never played DoTA, so yes I need help with some of the terminology... plus, it's a windows game, and definitely not on the Pandora, so... bleh.

You have two teams, and there's usually 3 or 5 players on each team. The point is to destroy the other teams base, but you have to gain enough XP by killing enemy minions or other teams player.

TEAMWORK, is pretty much the keyword for this game. Because if one leaves, or is very low skilled, could destroy the whole match for the team.

Just search "League of Legends - gameplay" on youtube.

PS: I think there's a LoL client for Linux :p

^ I know how to play; I just don't enjoy people yelling at me because I don't know all the words and I occasionally ask what they mean. Online gamers can be such dicks.

Also there is no LoL client for Linux. You can patch and build your own custom version of WINE that has less issues, but there is no native client.

If and when they publish a native Linux client I will probably try it again. If a Pandora client showed up (unrealistic) I'd definitely deal with it long enough to really give it a try again.

Check some builds online, really got the hang of playing Blitzcrank. Just love that god damn robot!

Back