Anyone On Twitter?

I signed up to it, I don't know if I'll use it. I can't help wondering why anyone would want to know what I was doing from one moment to the next, but then again it has millions of users so I'm wrong!

craigix said:
I signed up to it, I don't know if I'll use it. I can't help wondering why anyone would want to know what I was doing from one moment to the next, but then again it has millions of users so I'm wrong!
Given your pivotal role in bringing the Pandora to the masses I'd say you underestimate peoples' interest in what you do.

Me, I avoid social networking sites like the plague.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
I'll try it now with some Pandora news.
So now we have:

Pandora Website
Pandora Website Forums
GP32X Forums
Unofficial Blog

and introducing the all-new Twitter account from Craig

Like people need any more confusion

Pleng said:
craigix said:
I'll try it now with some Pandora news.
So now we have:

Pandora Website
Pandora Website Forums
GP32X Forums
Unofficial Blog

and introducing the all-new Twitter account from Craig

Like people need any more confusion

Community Blog is all you need ;)

I'm on twitter with the same nick. I've actually tried moving to identi.ca (yeah, I'm a freedom nerd), but the only thing that kept me back was facebook updates. There is however an identi.ca->twitter gateway that you can find with a simple wikia (or that google thing people seem to like) search.

I truly don't understand twitter.

Why would you want someone, or actually a whole bunch of people following what you do?

I realize people ask from time to time like family and friends, but seriously, why in the world would you invite people who don't really know you, into your life, and EXACTLY what you do, and WHEN you do it?

Unless you are someone that's involved in a project, or a program or something like that, where outside people are really interested.....

Doesn't anybody realize what kinda of privacy concerns this raises? Openly putting yourself out in the open like that, so that ANYBODY can read what you do.....

I'm sorry, its a little too BIG BROTHER for me.

Lastly, I'm busy enough as it is, I don't have any time to keep writing "public journal" updates, to appease others.

Maybe if I was producing something, or selling something, or writing something.....but other than that, I limit my online profiles by alot.

DSR

Back