Twitter connect?

Isn't that what allows ppl to use their logins from another service? Theres sites that accept logins from twitter, facebook and other nonsense.

You can log into these boards with your twitter account, you don't need to create your own login here.

Also, with the "Share this topic" you can automagically post interesting topics (or beta releases, etc.) on your Twitter, etc. account.

Testing twitter button...

@craigix

Edit: Oh, it just adds a link to a profile. Well it's still cool to log in/share with Twitter I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing twitter button...

@craigix

Edit: Oh, it just adds a link to a profile. Well it's still cool to log in/share with Twitter I guess.

Well, if you want to share a topic on your twitter account, use the twitter button which is located at the end of a thread, not while posting :)

On the "Edit your Profile" page there is a section where you can choose how your forum account will synchronise with your twitter account.

It's really nice, I would love to have a board like this, but IPB is far too expensive for my usage
tongue.gif
I'll stick with SMF for a while.

Hey, cool, I just joined via Twitter! Will you guys add an option for Facebook too?

...Commencing the search for "Michael Mrozek" on Facebook. :rolleyes:

Confirmed: All ED wants is to be your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back