Anyone Heard Of These?

razzy

Website
Visit site
Whilst on my quest to find a UK stockist of the X-Arcade joystick I stumbled upon This company.

Anyone heard of/used these before? If so are they reliable?

I only ask because I am wary of any company who is unable to take card payments over the phone but is quite willing to let you tap in your card details on the internet.

What do you guys think?

razzy posted on Sep 27 2004 at 07:06 PM said:
Whilst on my quest to find a UK stockist of the X-Arcade joystick I stumbled upon This company.

Anyone heard of/used these before? If so are they reliable?

I only ask because I am wary of any company who is unable to take card payments over the phone but is quite willing to let you tap in your card details on the internet.

What do you guys think?

NoChex gives seller rating things doesnt it??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

I have yet to encounter a store on the internet that you type your credit card number in over the phone

simple explanation, theres prolly only 4 or 5 people there, really not enough to handle phonme orders

mattmagoo posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:09 PM said:

I have yet to encounter a store on the internet that you type your credit card number in over the phone

simple explanation, theres prolly only 4 or 5 people there, really not enough to handle phonme orders
When I say "take card payments over the phone" I mean that you give them your card details when you speak to the people working there.

This company will only take credit/debit cards over the internet.

unless you are hell bent on getting a X-cade joystick... I still think getting a couple of arcade ps2/xbox/anything sticks and buy a couple of usb convertors for them...

Just my 2 cents but no, I havent heard of the company....

razzy posted on Sep 27 2004 at 11:01 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:09 PM said:

When I say "take card payments over the phone" I mean that you give them your card details when you speak to the people working there.

This company will only take credit/debit cards over the internet.

And?

It's a damn site safer to send the details over the net all nicely encrypted than to give it to some stranger who's going to write it down on a piece of paper and leave it around the office....

Also, the company could be using a third party card transaction company, which could be why they cant take the payments over the phone, cos they never get to see the numbers as such, it just gets paid into their account by the company (minus their fees etc).

Back