Any News From Gbax.com?

I for one am glad Craig is being prudent and checking the units, with the bug reports and all that.

I was told "early" this week it would ship, I hope it has gone by Wednesday.....

when did you hold the referendum?

Obviously I want the units to be perfect, but "we are busy checking units" is not really satisfactory seeing as though we have paid £125 upfront and were told on the 10th Nov that all testing had been finished and the units were ready to be sent.
A progress report (any problems found etc?)/ time period estimation is the least we could expect.
This came to light as there were some minor hardware problems for the first batch in Korea so rather then send them all out (epsecially worldwide) and having some sent back (more bother) and out again, craig was going to check each one prior dispatch to limit the number of imperfect units (I hope).

Until the firmware issue is fixed and only some software released, there isn't much we can do with it at the moment...
yeah but what about all the people who don't check here? We havent even been sent an update email telling us about the new testing....
All I ask for is a progress report and rough estimated time frame for testing. I am not beng critical of GBAX for the sake of it because I have had great service in the past, but how hard is it to update the website?

I hope the reason for the lack of info is not that there are serious issues with the units.

Last edited by a moderator:
which gp2x/gp32 owners don't check here???

we all do, it is the centre of our community!

Money may have changed hands, but we do know that these will be getting shipped out this week, so don't stress yourself out too much.

Money may have changed hands, but we do know that these will be getting shipped out this week, so don't stress yourself out too much.
Indeed, and a nice community it is, just to have the unit for the weekend would be statisfactory really :) but of course the sooner the better B)

Well he hasn't told us when to expect them now that he has started testing them all on the official webpage or in these forums. How do you know they will be shipped out this w eek? If that is true then everything is fine and thats all he has to tell us.

Craig said in a post yesterday that he is checking to see if there are any problems with the screens contrast as some had posted. He said although he had not seen the problem himself he was gonna check them all to see if any had the problem, not sure if that is the only thing he is checking.
I think this is a good move, last thing I want to do is have to return it the day after I recieve it. The only thing is I hope these units don't have that headphone jack problem that has been reported as that would mean the hassle of having to return it :(

I think a nice big photo of a pallet of GP2Xs sitting in craigs office/garage/shed/warehouse would cheer everybody up :D

Either that or a photo of Holly Willoughby and Sarah Beeney wrestling in jelly, while Billie Piper and Kirsty Allsopp throw ice cream and sprinkles on them! That would be nice aswell.

I think a nice big photo of a pallet of GP2Xs sitting in craigs office/garage/shed/warehouse would cheer everybody up :D

Either that or a photo of Holly Willoughby and Sarah Beeney wrestling in jelly, while Billie Piper and Kirsty Allsopp throw ice cream and sprinkles on them! That would be nice aswell.

I'd like to see that, well the sarah Beeney & Billy Piper anyway :lol:

jacqueline at gbax told me on friday that they were checking the units out over the weekend and were looking at starting the shipping on monday or tuesday.

Not that we want to rush him, I'm sure.  A thorough check of the units is what we wanted.
when did you hold the referendum?

Obviously I want the units to be perfect, but "we are busy checking units" is not really satisfactory seeing as though we have paid £125 upfront and were told on the 10th Nov that all testing had been finished and the units were ready to be sent.
A progress report (any problems found etc?)/ time period estimation is the least we could expect.

I am sorry but I agree, I do not have a GP32 and yes, it was not hard to find www.gp32x.de and discover some news was posted here.

I bought it form gbax.com thats were I had been going for weeks waiting for updates. How hard is it to just put five or ten words on his front page news, its not much to ask.

ROFLMAO

I know I've probably missed this somewhere.I ordered mine a couple of days ago.As I understand a load of them have arrived in the country,which will be shipped ou tto all the people that ordered ages ago.Does that mean I could be waiting months until another shipment comes over from Korea?

No, you'll most likely get it sometime this month or december at the latest.

That will be so cool.I ordered it not realising there was a delay and was a bit dissapointed.But hearing that has just made me feel a lot better. :D

Back