Any News From Gbax.com?

I'd rather he took his time, honestly... Craig has bent over backwards to help us throughout the preorder and design and working with GPH, and personally, I think it wont kill us to show a little more patience with him. I'm positive they'll still be shipped this week.

I demand craigx show us the stack of gp2x being prepared for shipping. Although i won't be receiving any of those, it will cheer me up until gp32z get theirs. :D

Any update on this craig? Have you begun to ship units yet? Thanks

Jesus, you Jackals, it takes time to make sure all the units are working. He'll update the page when he's completely convinced the units work and they're ready for shipping. I really want my 2X too, and I paid WAY more than any of you after customs and shipping AFTER adjusted currency rates, but I'm not spamming "when when when, update update update" all over the place.

just had to see how long it would take for someone to bite on that!!

reliable source = jacqueline at GBAX.

I ordered 2 yesterday lunchtime then emailed the sales team, got a response saying that it will be sent out with 7days.

9935.jpg

:blink: Those Korean lollypops are looking like gold now

... and everyone seems to be asking for the SDK, as Jacqueline thought I wanted to ask for the SDK, too, when I phoned there yesterday :p

Jesus, you Jackals, it takes time to make sure all the units are working. He'll update the page when he's completely convinced the units work and they're ready for shipping. I really want my 2X too, and I paid WAY more than any of you after customs and shipping AFTER adjusted currency rates, but I'm not spamming "when when when, update update update" all over the place.

That's all and dandy. I have to get mine shipped to the US, then out to where I will be stationed in the next few weeks if it doesn't ship soon. So jesus you jackal, quit complaining about how much you had to pay. We all had/have to! My concern is that I have to turn around and put another week on it's delivery if I don't know when it ships.

Back