Any chance of posting queue position...

Uh my order was on the 1st of october at around 7:30 (UTC).
Have you received yours yet? If so, that's very strange, as they should still only be working on the first day of orders, first couple of hours to be more precise. If not, you've got a bit of a wait ahead of you still.

Ow man, can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you received yours yet? If so, that's very strange, as they should still only be working on the first day of orders, first couple of hours to be more precise. If not, you've got a bit of a wait ahead of you still.

No I haven't gotten mine yet but if the other guy his and he was in the 400 - 500 queue and is order was around 15:00 (UTC) on 30th of september.

Got an email today saying its on the way.

Original order was around 16:20 UTC Sept 30th 2008.

few hours later recieved UPS tracking number.

I was given a 500-600 estimate in queue.

Why there isnt public database with orders, you could login to with order number an name and/or some other personal data?

I presume, pandora team have to have some kind of unified database with timestamps and more data, i can't imagine to remember 8000 orders or search for data in paper form.

Or why hasn't been sent queue number with confirmation email and somewhere on official page there isn't counter displaying last sent queue number?

I thought I was around the 2900 Mark a while ago, working off the figures of others, but I might as well throw down some chicken bones to divine the real queue number.

Why there isnt public database with orders, you could login to with order number an name and/or some other personal data?

I presume, pandora team have to have some kind of unified database with timestamps and more data, i can't imagine to remember 8000 orders or search for data in paper form.

Or why hasn't been sent queue number with confirmation email and somewhere on official page there isn't counter displaying last sent queue number?

Well because this project was started by a few individuals with there own stores / projects not a highly formed corporation.

And my guess both store fronts have their own method of tracking orders, like a spreadsheet or database what not.

Well because this project was started by a few individuals with there own stores / projects not a highly formed corporation.

And my guess both store fronts have their own method of tracking orders, like a spreadsheet or database what not.
Yeah, I don't know about Craig's but ED's webshop doesn't use a separate queue for the Pandora orders.

They're blended in the middle of the Caanoo, Wiz and accessories orders.

There is also a small queue for Fatih, IIRC.

So it would be a real pain and a time loss to maintain an unified queue.

[…]

Based on this message the runes and the tarot's cards are telling me that a total of about 650 to 800 Pandora will have been shipped in a week or so
laugh.gif

But they're also telling me that you'll have to wait Two Month©.
tongue.gif

Got an email today saying its on the way.

Original order was around 16:20 UTC Sept 30th 2008.

few hours later recieved UPS tracking number.

I ordered mine at 30 September 2008 16:38 and I've been told my queue position is 450-550. But I've had no shipping email yet.

I ordered mine at 30 September 2008 16:38 and I've been told my queue position is 450-550. But I've had no shipping email yet.

It was mentioned somewhere that people who reordered a little late might have been pushed back in the queue a bit.

I got confirmation of reorder Thu, 22 January, 2009 13:33 if thats any help.

I had just received two emails stating my unit will ship, but no UPS tracking number yet. Due to the upcoming weekend, I would guess I will get my system by Monday, if not by Tuesday. While I am extremely excited, it has been two years already, and I am expecting everything from customs to weather delaying this, even if I had paid for the UPS shipping. B)

And for those who are wondering, I made a PDF of my order confirmation and I had ordered on September 30th, 2008 at 11:25AM EDT, which would be 4:25PM in the UK. I waited and waited for confirmation email until I decided to email GBAX about it, but was assured they had received my order and they cleared up some minor hiccups. I had to re-order with a check as well due to the Paypal and credit card fiasco, but I don't think my order was pushed back.

Yeah, I don't know about Craig's but ED's webshop doesn't use a separate queue for the Pandora orders.

They're blended in the middle of the Caanoo, Wiz and accessories orders.

There is also a small queue for Fatih, IIRC.

Oh, so it should be really easy for ED, then. Sort all unshipped orders by date placed. The only ones that should be over a few weeks (month?) old and still haven't been sent are Pandoras (or, at least, I sincerely hope there aren't many others), so an accurate (and ordered) sequence of purchases is trivial.

To be honest having a number wouldn't make me feel like I was going to get mine any quicker, or even give me a reliable estimate of the timeframe, I don't understand the great need

Well, to save you guys being pestered with countless emails, is there any chance of a 'lookup tool', where we can enter our order numbers (in the email from openpandorasales@...) to determine queue position, please? Thanks.
Great idea! We'll set Craigix on to it just as soon as he's finished posting out batch 1 Pandoras. :p

im afraid i am back to square one with my 1 October 2008 20:33, 1200 - 1300 order ie: no clue whatsoever

Well, you seem to have ordered about a day later than the ones shipping now, and are almost certainly not in the current 350 (but maybe in the next shipment from CC, or at least close). You ought to be able to track the delivery times that get posted (guessing they are a little more spread out than the first hours).

By next week you might have an idea if it is 1 or 2 weeks to wait...

I was hoping that we'd all have ours by the end of January, but I just can't see it happening. Am I learning, father?

I can see most of the Batch 1-ers having a Pandora by January's end. (Note how I didn't say those magical five words.)

So I see that there are a fair few people (about three or four so far who actually post here, who knows how many others that don't inhabit the boards?) who ordered after me - I was confirmed at 16:12 - have got their emails. This makes me very pissed off, and I think an email to OPT may well be in order.

[Retracted]

D.

So I see that there are a fair few people (about three or four so far who actually post here, who knows how many others that don't inhabit the boards?) who ordered after me - I was confirmed at 16:12 - have got their emails. This makes me very pissed off, and I think an email to OPT may well be in order.

Craig's outfit really is looking very dodgy of late.

D.
+1

As I write this, I got an e-mail about this. Coincidentally, I was just about to PM Craig about it. My position's between 1100-1200.

Back