Any chance of posting queue position...

andyhamer

If possible, can anyone who has just received or just about to receive their unit from this latest batch post their queue position, so the rest of us can attempt an educated guess.

If possible, can anyone who has just received or just about to receive their unit from this latest batch post their queue position, so the rest of us can attempt an educated guess.
Did you order in Germany or in UK? There is a thread about this on the German boards, but it hasn't been updated recently.

Well, with UK numbers, you can't use the number to find out your queue position.

Well, with UK numbers, you can't use the number to find out your queue position.
Well, to save you guys being pestered with countless emails, is there any chance of a 'lookup tool', where we can enter our order numbers (in the email from openpandorasales@...) to determine queue position, please? Thanks.

My Pandora arrived this morning, my order email was on 30 Sep 2008 15:17:26.0626 (UTC) and if I remember correctly I was supposed to be somewhere between order# 400 & 500 in Craigs queue.

My Pandora arrived this morning, my order email was on 30 Sep 2008 15:17:26.0626 (UTC) and if I remember correctly I was supposed to be somewhere between order# 400 & 500 in Craigs queue.
You have no idea how happy I am to read posts like this again. Congratulations and enjoy!

Can't wait until the daily reviews and first impressions start again.

That sounds rather odd. At the 3:1 ratio of Craig:ED orders, that would put you at ~650 (assuming closer to the higher side). Plus the ~150(?) one nub-pandoras, that's only at 800, which is a fair bit off from the 900 they said had been shipped. Not sure how to interpret that.

Fantastic to hear that people are beginning to recieve units again, congrats & thanks for posting your order details - however in light of Ed's recent comment that UK order numbers are pretty much useless as far as estimating queue position is concerned, im afraid i am back to square one with my 1 October 2008 20:33, 1200 - 1300 order ie: no clue whatsoever, when i am likely to receive my unit, not great if you happen to work away from home frequently (as i do) grin and bear it time again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you receive the email telling you it had dispatched? Or did it just show up?

Yesterday I got an email from Jacquelyn telling me that they were preparing it followed by another one saying that it had been despatched. Today it arrived then 2 hours later I got an email from UPS telling me that it was in transit and wound be delivered tomorrow. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds rather odd. At the 3:1 ratio of Craig:ED orders, that would put you at ~650 (assuming closer to the higher side). Plus the ~150(?) one nub-pandoras, that's only at 800, which is a fair bit off from the 900 they said had been shipped. Not sure how to interpret that.
The 900 shipped included RMAs, multiple units per order, and the few dozen that also went to Fatih's customers.

Not to mention the thing that has been said time and time again, that the order queue number being given is "kinda close" at best and "wildly inaccurate" at worst.

The best way to compare is based on the UTC time of the confirmation email. If I recall correctly, they started at 1400 UTC. Previously we had seen people with orders in the late 1500s reporting that they received theirs. FaTBoB's order seems a little out of place but not by too much. Basically, we should start seeing people who ordered after 1600 UTC soon, I think.

The 900 shipped included RMAs, multiple units per order, and the few dozen that also went to Fatih's customers.

Forgot to consider multiple-unit orders - good point.

When you say "included RMAs", do you mean what I think? So if, hypothetically OPT shipped 300 units, they all got returned because the cables turned purple, and then all those returns were returned a second time, for nub issues, that would count as "900 shipped"?? That counting is atrocious. I knew they'd pulled out some (~100) assembled for the purposes of RMAs, but then double (or triple) counting a shipment to the same customer isn't right.

Not to mention the thing that has been said time and time again, that the order queue number being given is "kinda close" at best and "wildly inaccurate" at worst.

The best way to compare is based on the UTC time of the confirmation email. If I recall correctly, they started at 1400 UTC. Previously we had seen people with orders in the late 1500s reporting that they received theirs. FaTBoB's order seems a little out of place but not by too much. Basically, we should start seeing people who ordered after 1600 UTC soon, I think.

Thanks. I hadn't realized they were so far off; I stopped following some of those threads because they were too depressing. I still have no idea what's so hard about getting a properly ordered list based off of the timestamps... Probably discussed already, but perhaps it has to with the repayments causing issues.

Uh my order was on the 1st of october at around 7:30 (UTC).

Back