Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet posted on Oct 7 2005 at 08:19 PM said:
Wow... this thread has grown since I last saw it.

I didn't read everything (can you blame me) but I will say this - at least this thread breaks up the monotony of the usual games/emulation/hardware talk here. Sure we all love that stuff too, but I see nothing wrong with appreciating a pretty face, so long as it's done respectfully.

If Anna does ever see this thread, she'll probably enjoy the attention. Afterall, it was her decision to release those photos, and I do think she's proud of her looks. So I see no harm in guys drooling a bit. :)

I suppose you are right, although I hoped you did ask her permission to talk about her, otherwise she'd probably murder you, I know I would if photos of me were posted on the internet and I didn't benefit money-wise from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 7 2005 at 10:22 PM said:
EDIT: SAT tomorrow. done posting
Good luck. Ive got mine comming in like march.

Macbeth posted on Oct 8 2005 at 03:41 AM said:

I didn't read everything (can you blame me) but I will say this - at least this thread breaks up the monotony of the usual games/emulation/hardware talk here. Sure we all love that stuff too, but I see nothing wrong with appreciating a pretty face, so long as it's done respectfully.

If Anna does ever see this thread, she'll probably enjoy the attention. Afterall, it was her decision to release those photos, and I do think she's proud of her looks. So I see no harm in guys drooling a bit. :)

I suppose you are right, although I hoped you did ask her permission to talk about her, otherwise she'd probably murder you, I know I would if photos of me were posted on the internet and I didn't benefit money-wise from it.

is that you in your avatar?
anyway, SATs or ACTs are test for college placement taken usually at the end of high school

SATs are for later more like end of Highschool (12th) but even then it's not a requirement. some colleges dont even pay attention to the scores from what some people have told me.

Personally I never took them because I was in an internship program in my last semester and wasnt very concered with stuff happening in school.

junker posted on Oct 8 2005 at 04:22 AM said:
is that you in your avatar?
anyway, SATs or ACTs are test for college placement taken usually at the end of high school

Huh! I must say it is so intrusive of you to ask such a bloody question! If I did say yes, then I suppose it would be just a teensy-weensy bit hypocritical, (albeit not that much, since I don't post my pictures here all over the place) however, if I were to say no, then you'd think I was some creepy creep. So therefore, since I am such a narcissist hypocrite, I'll leave it for you to decide.
And,.. ah, I guess GCSEs don't exist in America either, if SATs for Elementary don't either.

Macbeth posted on Oct 8 2005 at 03:41 AM said:

Take a guess as to WHO originally posted those photos on another GP32 messageboard (GP32spain.com)? I'll give you a hint - the person's first name starts with A, and their last name ends with G.

And "permission" to TALK about her? WTF? I thought communism fell in most countries. :p

Also, did you read the first post of this thread - where I explain WHO she is? And if anything, this thread is intended for people who know about her in the first place.

When new, it's always a nice idea to watch and listen a bit before jumping in. ;)

@daclassicgamingmaster

go ahead and do you're worst, as annoying and pathetic as you are, you won't be round here for long. Noobs like you usually don't last 5 minutes.

As for checking peopes posting details, now thats a bit on the creepy and gay side.

Listen up, i'm really flattered that you wan't to stalk me and shit, but i think you should go and run off now and get on with your schoolwork. Go on now, there's a good boy.

Hmm, this thread has gotten rather ugly. Ironic since it's about someone pretty. ;)

Mods might wanna watch things and consider closing it if people are just gonna fight. In GP32spain they had an exact same type of thread but they managed to stay more mature about things and just compliment Anna, and she even VISITED that thread and posted! I don't think we stand a chance of that with all this bickering. :(

to be honest, this thread has had little or nothing to do with it's initial topic since page 2.

I find it annoying that a little fun was being had with no harm intended to anyone whatsoever, and i'm sure none was taken by those in question and then a couple of noobs (just the minority) pop up and makes things nasty.

Maybe this thread should be looked at by a mod and maybe closed as it's served it's purpose now.

Actually, the thread turned nasty cos of stupid posts like "O my God, how immature you guys are". Before that we were just having a harmless larf! No one was being a primate. You were just massaging your liberal ego, get off from your high tower, and smell the roses...

Can't bear all this crap. I am proud to be immature. I do and think stupid things all the time. No-one else finds me amusing, but that just makes it funnier for me! Really.

So yes, she is a very attractive woman, that any man would be proud to be seen out with.

I don't think it's at all immature to appreciate a beautiful woman. I'll do that when I'm dead, but until then... :)

I think it's very nice to learn that Anna is not only helpful and friendly, but also cute. There's a certain reassuring pleasure to know there are still pretty things in this world, to know flowers still bloom and smell fragrant, to see the sun coming up over the horizon... You don't even have to go to sexuality to appreciate a woman's beauty. Beauty is its own poetry. And poetry, and poetic things, are very good for the soul.

x68000 posted on Oct 8 2005 at 08:55 AM said:
to be honest, this thread has had little or nothing to do with it's initial topic since page 2.

I find it annoying that a little fun was being had with no harm intended to anyone whatsoever, and i'm sure none was taken by those in question and then a couple of noobs (just the minority) pop up and makes things nasty.

Maybe this thread should be looked at by a mod and maybe closed as it's served it's purpose now.

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was acting so prudish, it really was inconsiderate of me to dismiss just a little fun. No sarcasm, don't worry.
She is quite attractive, enough to make some women jealous.

Seriously, this thread has outgrown its uses. I get irritated now every time I see it on the top of the forum. "No, not another useless comment. I want to read some cool stuff" I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

Yeah, I know. I'm making myself even more irritated by adding this post <_<

Just occured to me.

How about an Ad for the GP2X with Anna holding it? Sort of a companion picture to the other girl's picture holding the GP2X? As we've all seen, she's quite pretty and photogenic. That would attract a couple male glances, and at the same time get the console seen by more people.

Prophet's little ad/banner is good, but I'm think of a picture of her actually holding the GP2X. Psychologically it's quite sound, as expensive toys are assumed to be substitutes for something else. Don't forget, you'll never go broke when you appeal to the lowest common instincts of people.

When a motorcycle or car sells to men, they have women in front of the car or bike to draw their attentions, and the rest is advertising. So far, her face has drawn a lot of attention, so if she holds up the unit next to her face, maybe? Not holding it to her cheek like the other. Doesn't show the whole unit in that one and her face isn't smiling at the consumer.

I think it's very nice to learn that Anna is not only helpful and friendly, but also cute. There's a certain reassuring pleasure to know there are still pretty things in this world, to know flowers still bloom and smell fragrant, to see the sun coming up over the horizon... You don't even have to go to sexuality to appreciate a woman's beauty. Beauty is its own poetry. And poetry, and poetic things, are very good for the soul.
Cries. That is so sweet.
/me commits suicide

As with my previous post, this just occured to me...

Her holding up the console next to her face, front of the console plainly visible, her smiling, and the caption....

"Two of life's most beautiful sights"

Macbeth posted on Oct 8 2005 at 11:13 AM said:
x68000 posted on Oct 8 2005 at 08:55 AM said:

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was acting so prudish, it really was inconsiderate of me to dismiss just a little fun. No sarcasm, don't worry.
She is quite attractive, enough to make some women jealous.
it wasnt pointed at you macbeth - you were just having fun too

@Prophet - i've never seen you getting in touch with you're feminine side in such a beautiful way :rolleyes: (reminded me of brendan fraiser in bedazzled) - you must be beating the girls off with a shitty stick!

@lubidog - best thread ever - agreed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back