Android gingerbread in a pnd?

Where do files like intro movies and unitycache files go for shadowgun in android is there a specific folder

Last edited by a moderator:
plants vs. zombies is sluggish, but playable

world of goo running quite well :D

tiki kart would definatly run, but needs some way to emulate accelerometer. is that possible with that game-control-app?

Where do files like intro movies and unitycache files go for shadowgun in android is there a specific folder
it's on your "data" partition like appdata for pandora

/data/data/full_name_of_application/

the applications themselves are in /data/app/

i think your passwords and stuff are encrypted in /data/app-private or something similar to that

if you are looking to delete the files, it's much easier than drilling down and deleting individual files, just use the gui settings>applicaitons>manage applicaitons>specific app> uninstall /clear cache/ move2sd /clear default / whatever else you might want

it's on your "data" partition like appdata for pandora

/data/data/full_name_of_application/

the applications themselves are in /data/app/

i think your passwords and stuff are encrypted in /data/app-private or something similar to that

if you are looking to delete the files, it's much easier than drilling down and deleting individual files, just use the gui settings>applicaitons>manage applicaitons>specific app> uninstall /clear cache/ move2sd /clear default / whatever else you might want
Yeah figured it out m8 unfortunatelly shadowgun doesnt seam to work stalls after nvidia screen and sits there for 20 mins tried three different builds same result also all mame builds dont run bummer.

While I personally don't give a damn about Android, this looks pretty impressive so far.

Hopefully this will eventually expand the target market a bit.

how do you access files in /system? I don't have write access there and superuser seems missing

Su is there via terminal should be able to copy superuser.apk to system/app as root via terminal

edit

Code:
$ su

# cp /sdcard/superuser.apk /system/app/

# exit

$ exit

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I do, I left it at home though

I actually had my hand at trying to merge droidora with rowboat but it was nowhere near as advanced as this.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

last night I was trying to fix the keymap, some of the keys don't register as scancodes and my keycode finder app forcecloses... I'm going to continue to work on that part, there's other tools out there I'm going to look at.

As far as the market, that's going to be a challenge, my internal wifi is broken to the point of almost unusable, but it sort of works... sometimes so I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: just looked at the build.prop try to comment out the below line it might be conflicting with the ro.build.device=zeus

#ro.build.product=pandora

it would be great, if game controlls really worked as game controlls. at best, compatible with experia play. So close to playing some android games the way they should be played ;) System buttons may well be mapped to pandora/Start/Select

Also, the fn-key itself seems to so be detected as input -> uncool

As far as the market, that's going to be a challenge, my internal wifi is broken to the point of almost unusable, but it sort of works... sometimes so I'll give it a shot.
There's a way to plug the Pandora into your desktop and have it share the internet through USB. I can't remember the steps to achieve this though and searching isn't turning up a lot of useful links. If anyone else remembers anything about the topic, feel free to chime in please.

put superuser.apk in /system/apps and it's reachable from the launcher, but when i try to set es file explorer to root, i don't get a prompt and it fails. :(

I don't believe, that only editing the build.prop will fix the market. :(

I've tested the complete build.prop from Nokia N900's NITdroid port (GB 2.3.4)

Same result, even with cleaned cache and reboot.

On N900 I can have full access to all apps.

Back