Alrighty, here is are questions for Link(you know which one)

Chompjil

Still Fresh
For Link:

1.Why is there not a Visa/Mastercardo payment button, I used paypal, however I am just wondering

2.The 1ghz pandora's stock will be refilled by the 15th of April correct? If so, I ordered my package on Saturday the 13th, so about when will my package arrive?

3. What does On backorder mean?

I hope that I'm not overstepping my bounds here by trying to answer some of the (seemingly easier) questions before Link does...but I would assume that you live within the United States and/or Canada?  If so, then Link is your guy.  I can only tell you about my recent experience.  It was EASY.  I used "Google Wallet/Checkout" - check into it....all's you need is some accurate personal info (not scary personal photos and such like what Paypal asked of me) and a credit card number.  Google will take care of the rest and so will Link's website - I received my Pandora within a week (UPS ground from Vermont to California).  No muss, no fuss and I've been a happy Pandora owner for a month now.   :) You can't go wrong with Link.

Edit 1:  Also, it might be a tentative in-stock date...he might be waiting for a re-supply from Germany (I don't know).  I'd email him with your pertinent question(s) at link@ithic.com 

Also, "back order" means that a certain product is NOT currently in stock.  Like I said, he might be awaiting a big shipment from Germany.  If your purchase went through, then be confident in the fact that you'll get a Pandora very soon...and congratulations upon your recent purchase.   :)   Please post on these boards when you get your Pandora.  It's a friendly bunch we have here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I live in LA, so im guessing a week and a half? By then I'd already sold my Tablet and PS3, and I'll post a review on my channel in 2 months, I hope Link see's my questions, I'll have fun when I bring my Pandora to school.  :rolleyes:

i would say a week tops (don't think it will be that long) link is the man i 'am sure as soon as he gets them in they will be out that day if in his power

It took my shipment 5 workdays to go across country via UPS Ground - basically from the north-East Coast to the lower-West Coast (I'm in San Diego).  There was a heavy snowstorm at the time though...not here, but in the East, sillies.   :p  That's about as far as you can go within the continental US, and would be about the same route to Chompjil (in Los Angeles).  He's actually closer to the UPS hub in California (which is in Vernon, CA).  That might save a few hours or a day.

The 1GHzPandora was in stock at the time (in Link's shop) when I bought it though.  If you're really curious as to a more precise turnaround I would email Link and ask if he's gotten more Pandoras in stock from ED...or when the shipment will get cleared from customs and to him.  I'm unfamiliar with those sort of things.

For Link:

1.Why is there not a Visa/Mastercardo payment button, I used paypal, however I am just wondering

2.The 1ghz pandora's stock will be refilled by the 15th of April correct? If so, I ordered my package on Saturday the 13th, so about when will my package arrive?

1.  Payment processing only done thru PayPal or Google Wallet currently

2.  My hope is to have them this week, that's what week of April 15th means.

3.  There are no 1GHz units in stock currently.  I'm waiting on a shipment from ED.

For Link:

1.  Payment processing only done thru PayPal or Google Wallet currently

2.  My hope is to have them this week, that's what week of April 15th means.

3.  There are no 1GHz units in stock currently.  I'm waiting on a shipment from ED.
Thinking of buying another 1 gig from you.  Really love the 1st one. 

Hope you are well.

FWIW.....

+1 for Link.....

He's 'da Man! when it comes to buying a Pandora in the USA.....

Excellent service after purchase....

Having fun with my 1GHz that I got from recently.....

+1 to Link from me (as well).  He's very responsive and helpful.  He also went above and beyond the call of duty (IMO), getting my unit to me in a timely fashion (he was at PAX East at the time).

Wow, quite a few Californians in this thread - good to see.  The west coast is representin' in Pandora-Land.   B)

I'm a Californian sometimes. 

FYI, for anyone waiting on a back order, they should start moving shortly, so new time frame for shipping is early to mid next week. 

Do'h, my school doesnt allow technology on the feild trip, and I think I saw on the website is said ready to ship?

^

Sometimes you need a detachment from technology, I can certainly respect & understand that.  These likely won't be shipping until next week, mid-late week at this point.  Will ship next Thursday weather permitting. 

Will ship next Thursday weather permitting. 
Vermont%20Weather.png

^

Sometimes you need a detachment from technology, I can certainly respect & understand that.  These likely won't be shipping until next week, mid-late week at this point.  Will ship next Thursday weather permitting. 
Actually its beacuse some girl took a picture of her freinds at Knotts Berry Farm, 2 years ago we could bring our DS's's

Hey Link, are the LCD cables coming in with the the delivery of Pandoras by any chance? Also, will you sell them separately so I can keep one on hand should this happen again?

Link, I noticed the 1Ghz model is in stock but I didn't see an option to upgrade. Unless I'm mistaken, didn't you used to offer this? If so, will you be offering it again soon? Would my Pandora be eligible to upgrade? I've put some money together and I want to upgrade, but would rather order from you than shipping my Pandora internationally, if I can.

Back