All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.

You know DaveC, I may disagree with you on unimportant things like your views on the GP2X (prerelease I mean, I agree on the joystick issue ;)), but on the grounds of that post, you're OK in my book. Not that that's worth much :)

All Americans are retarded. Once again, I am a great example of how stupid we Americans really are. I've taken IQ tests in school before, and the last one said my IQ was 144. At first I thought I was really smart, but then I got to thinking... Everything i've read says that the average IQ is around 100, but then again, I'm in an AMERICAN school, and i've only read AMERICAN articles! Nice try, but i'm not fooled by your dodgy reports, America!

We're all so fat and stupid; we don't know anything. All the other countries are right in calling Americans ignorant. When dealing with a country so stupid, blanket stereotypes are totally valid! I for one am sad to live in such a terrible country, and I would move, but since i'm such a stupid American, i'd probably look dumb anywhere I went.

Well you know, Americans elected Bush.. TWICE!! So most of us must really be a bunch of dumb Jesus freaks right?
My point exactly. Join my religion! We don't make any fake promises (or any truthful promises either, for that matter)

Last edited by a moderator:
All Americans are retarded. Once again, I am a great example of how stupid we Americans really are. I've taken IQ tests in school before, and the last one said my IQ was 144. At first I thought I was really smart, but then I got to thinking... Everything i've read says that the average IQ is around 100, but then again, I'm in an AMERICAN school, and i've only read AMERICAN articles! Nice try, but i'm not fooled by your dodgy reports, America!

We're all so fat and stupid; we don't know anything. All the other countries are right in calling Americans ignorant. When dealing with a country so stupid, blanket stereotypes are totally valid! I for one am sad to live in such a terrible country, and I would move, but since i'm such a stupid American, i'd probably look dumb anywhere I went.

Well you know, Americans elected Bush.. TWICE!! So most of us must really be a bunch of dumb Jesus freaks right?
My point exactly. Join my religion! We don't make any fake promises (or any truthful promises either, for that matter)

and your religion is.....?

and your religion is.....?
Duh, Goitism

Over 50% of americans dont belive in evolution...
and more than 50% vote bush.

> at least evry second american is stupid, if fat or not dosnt matter :)

I am german and i only eat sousages with potatoes and i only drink beer. I also like leather pants. ... Actualy i dont.

I am german and i only eat sousages with potatoes and i only drink beer. I also like leather pants. ... Actualy i dont.

Didn't you forgot to mention sauerkraut(very important, makes people go *uww* or *yumm* to go with your bratwurst and kartoffeln (which i like very much btw)? :p

EDIT: how does the world look at belgians in general? the french and the dutch think we're dumb, and it's not that they live accross the ocean, so...:-/

Didn't you forgot to mention sauerkraut(very important, makes people go *uww* or *yumm* to go with your bratwurst and kartoffeln (which i like very much btw)? :p

EDIT: how does the world look at belgians in general? the french and the dutch think we're dumb, and it's not that they live accross the ocean, so...:-/
people to find to get cheap booze :p

I can't speak for Americans or other countries, but as far as I know Belgium is known for 3 things:

1. Good beer
2. Good chocolate
3. Jean-Claude Van Damme

Other than that, there's really no stereotypes or ideas about Belgium. It's just sort of "there". But hey, at least nobody thinks you still live in igloos or anything like that...

I live in like the 3rd fatest state in the Union (I think)
And there actually are a lot of fat people
So many in fact
That you could probably assume that everyone is Georgia is fat and be right most of time.

At least we could rape any other country in war, and don't think we wont.

if americans spoke a tottaly unique language rather than engrish and spanish then i think they would be looked at in a different way.

Well I honestly don't think that anyone who voted for kerry really wanted to vote for him, they just wanted to vote against bush.

that said, Nader for Pres!

Well, I was still in highschool during the primaries, and during that time, my social studies teacher had the class go to the computer lab and get on some website that had a bunch of questions... and based on how you answered the questions, it would tell you how closely your opinions/views matched the platforms of the candidates. I matched Dennis Kucinich 100%, so I was gonna vote for him... but he didn't make it. Kerry was the next best thing though... in actuality the only other option, but definitely better than Bush.

*EDIT*

Well, supposedly there was a vote between English and German for our primary language, and English won by 1 vote... but whether or not that's true, I'm not sure... why do you think we'd be looked at differently if we didn't speak English though?

*EDIT 2*

About Belgium... like someone already said, at least to Americans(or me, anyway), you just pretty much exist, and that's it... But then again, that's how it is with A LOT of countries. I don't really believe any stereotypes about any countries, really. They're all just there, pretty much... and hte same goes for all the states in my own country. I really don't know anything about Belgium except that the flag has the same 3 colors as the German flag, and there's a company in Belgium named Fabrique National(might be spelled incorrectly) that makes guns. Oh yeah, and they make good waffles or something.

"Belgium: Thanks for the waffles... Now fuck off!" --Adam Corolla

*note* That was not meant to offend anybody... I just thought it sounded funny when I heard it.

*EDIT 2*

About Belgium... like someone already said, at least to Americans(or me, anyway), you just pretty much exist, and that's it... But then again, that's how it is with A LOT of countries.

oh dear. this is a typical english view of a typical american. not bothered about the customs and cultures of other countries, only thinks about what directly affects him. not saying thats you, just made a good soundbite

*EDIT 2*

About Belgium... like someone already said, at least to Americans(or me, anyway), you just pretty much exist, and that's it... But then again, that's how it is with A LOT of countries.

oh dear. this is a typical english view of a typical american. not bothered about the customs and cultures of other countries, only thinks about what directly affects him. not saying thats you, just made a good soundbite

Because I'm sure the typical englishman is aware of the customs and culture of Lithuania or Azerbaijan. That soundbite could apply to anyone from pretty much any culture, the difference being that Europeans interact more often with people from those other cultures than Americans and Canadians and so they're more directly affected by them.

id say americans tend to be a good example though, and are generally ignorant of more than most

edit: also, Azerbaijan is full of hair thieves, who steal old ladies hair. hence the reason for hairnets.

Oh no, I'm definitely interested in the cultures of other countries, just not to the point where I'm gonna do a massive search to find out everything there is to know about everybody in every country on the planet. I know a decent amount about Japanese history, and I find their culture very interesting. I just don't make a huge deal out of it. I'm also interested in German culture because I have german ancestry... but from what I've learned, their culture is pretty close to ours. I love learning and speaking the language, though.

and more than 50% vote bush.
This isn't true.

Population of USA: 295,734,134
Number of Bush voters: 62,040,610
Percentage of Americans that voted for Bush: ~21%

p.s shut up viperman you fat troll

Yup. But half of the registered voters voted for Bush, and that's all you really include when dealing with American election statistics.

But yes, you're right. Half of America did not vote for Bush, nor Kerry.

morons.gif

Well, my state didnt vote for bush :lol:

Ahh bush is a joke. Its odd to meet someone who actually does support him.

You know, as much as I hate Bush, I'm starting to get sick of everybody bashing him for the simple fact that it used to be "unpatriotic" if you didn't support him... and now it's suddenly "cool" to hate him, so everybody takes a shot at him whenever they can by bitching about him and/or blaming him for something. I was hating Bush long before it was "cool" to hate Bush because unlike the stupid majority, I saw thru the bullshit from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back