Alive and Kicking Coding Competition Rules

I'd like to ask to extend the deadline from Feb15 11:59 to Feb16 11:59, as at least for me the most work is done during the weekends, and the deadline is oddly placed between Saturday and Sunday.

This will not help in most cases but for me something may transition from "totally unusable" to "maybe somewhat useful" if it can be made to work at all..
I've extended the deadline accordingly :

The competition will end on February 16th, 11:59pm, UST.

Nothing too exciting, it's not even pandora specific or uses it's unique hardware (well except controls). And it doesn't even start up yet at this point..

Let me guess:

A full speed Sega Saturn emulator. :D

Or, various cool filters for PCSX-ReArmed using DSP :D

Or, DSP for Reicast to make the Reicast have perfect sound :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess:

A full speed Sega Saturn emulator. :D

Or, various cool filters for PCSX-ReArmed using DSP :D

Or, DSP for Reicast to make the Reicast have perfect sound :D
Reading?
Nothing too exciting, it's not even pandora specific or uses it's unique hardware (well except controls). And it doesn't even start up yet at this point..
I marked the important contradictory points in yours and notaz' post.

Or anything else. Even _wb_'s PIV uses the specific pandora controls and is neither a game nor an emulator. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: I may take a little bit of time to set up the voting thread, so in the meantime I'd suggest everyone who intends to vote to start testing the applications in each category.

Expect the voting thread to open within a couple of days. Thanks!

its written in the first post of this thread.
You mean the same first post, which says, voting starts today and not "in a couple of days"? :p
(no offense, I think Linux-SWAT just wanted to know, whether the voting period moves, too)

Note: I may take a little bit of time to set up the voting thread, so in the meantime I'd suggest everyone who intends to vote to start testing the applications in each category.

Hm, for what exactly did we send you screenshots and descriptions, if you let the people search for the informations and downloads about the entries on their own instead of posting them in the voting thread? I thought, this is, what you needed more time for...

Hm, for what exactly did we send you screenshots and descriptions, if you let the people search for the informations and downloads about the entries on their own instead of posting them in the voting thread? I thought, this is, what you needed more time for...
I said I will add more information. Not finished yet.

Just finished now. Please check the voting thread.

I said I will add more information. Not finished yet.
Sorry, I didn't see such a note in the voting thread. Maybe I've been confused, because you first make the poll and edit it later instead of making it, watching the preview and posting just the finished result. :)

Note, I will release the voting thread for [ New Pandora Use ] Category tomorrow, and the last category one day later. Sorry for the delay but preparing for each thread is quite time consuming. Voting will be set for 2 weeks past the publication of each respective thread.

Back