Gamers Galaxy Psp Ds & Gp32 Coding Competition

Gamers Galaxy

Still Fresh
Website
www.gamersgalaxy.net
Gamers Galaxy (www.gamersgalaxy.net) is holding a coding competition for the PSP, DS and GP32 handheld systems. Unfortunately the GP2X is not available yet so it will not be in this competition.

The competition is for original Homebrew Games, Applications or Emulators for the PSP or DS system. The competition will close on the 15th of December which provides plenty of time. Entries are to be submitted to us.

Winners will be chosen by the public and not Gamers Galaxy staff. All entries will be placed on the forum boards a few days after entries have been submitted and members will vote for their favourite entry. Any entries caught cheating in the voting process will be void.

1st Prize: $100US worth of games from the Gamers Galaxy shop of your choice!
Plus your own forum on our boards. Possibly more
2nd Prize: 1 PSP Game or 1 Nintendo DS game. Possibly more
3rd Prize: $25 Gift voucher for the Gamers Galaxy Store. Possibly more

Rules: All entries to be submitted by 15th of December.
Entries are encouraged to have a brief explanation and a screenshot.
Multiple entries are allowed although only the best entry will win prizes.
Entries must be freeware so when the competition ends they can be
distributed.
The competition will not close unless at least 15 serious entries are
recieved.
If entering a project that has already been released. Significant
improvements must be present to be eligible.

www.gamersgalaxy.net

Sorry for the lack of GP32 prizes, if anyone wants to sponsor the event and add GP32 or GP2X prizes please contact me. I will link to you site and place a banner on the GG home page.

Am I allowed to release an updated version of something that has already been released? or does it have to be completely new? Do VNS games count? (or other games that require additional files, like fenix)

deadlychicken22 posted on Oct 26 2005 at 12:21 AM said:
Am I allowed to release an updated version of something that has already been released? or does it have to be completely new? Do VNS games count? (or other games that require additional files, like fenix)

I was about to ask the same question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi yes as in the rules "If entering a project that has already been released. Significant
improvements must be present to be eligible. "

And yes you can enter fenix projects etc. But rmember that users are voting, not the gamers galaxy staff so good luck!

doesn't that mean the submissions of the most popular consoles win? since far more members will be able to play them!
or if it's the average score, don't small systems like the gp32 make more chance since it's a close community and people will help eachother a bit...

Back