Ajack's Menu Bar/icon Collection

I make one for my Quake

GPH Quake:
Vi32aBhHDLDF.png

Hello AJack, lenriad and friends, i love the images you created for the programs. Thanks for the banner and icon for Reader2x. I'm going to release PdfViewer to Caanoo and I need a banner too. Is a graphic PDF document reader like the GP2X or Wiz version. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
now that we can run some games like gp2x's cave story or emulators like the wiz's temper_v0.75 and DrPocketSnes 7.0 straight off the game folder on the caanoo with ginge it would be a good idea to create icons and title bars for them.

blues2 said:
now that we can run some games like gp2x's cave story or emulators like the wiz's temper_v0.75 and DrPocketSnes 7.0 straight off the game folder on the caanoo with ginge it would be a good idea to create icons and title bars for them.

I've done a few in the last couple of days:

cavestorytitle.png
cavestoryicon.png

duke2xtitle.png
duke2xicon.png

gingetitle.png
gingeicon.png

AJack said:
blues2 said:

cavestorytitle.png
cavestoryicon.png

duke2xtitle.png
duke2xicon.png

gingetitle.png
gingeicon.png

Cave story on my caanoo...
excuse me while I change my pants

Rikku2000 said:
Ah okey forget my the other one looks better :)
Hey, your's looks also good. Okay, if I include this, too?

Hardyx said:
Hello AJack, lenriad and friends, i love the images you created for the programs. Thanks for the banner and icon for Reader2x. I'm going to release PdfViewer to Caanoo and I need a banner too. Is a graphic PDF document reader like the GP2X or Wiz version. Thanks.
Let's have a look what I can do. I must find a good looking image first.

AJack said:
blues2 said:

cavestorytitle.png
cavestoryicon.png

duke2xtitle.png
duke2xicon.png

gingetitle.png
gingeicon.png
Hey AJack,
Nice icons and titles you made. We already have one for Ginge, but nerver mind. This looks so different. But maybe you can change "emulator" to "Compatibility Layer" or something similar. ;)

lenrlad

lenrlad said:
But maybe you can change "emulator" to "Compatibility Layer" or something similar. ;)

GINGE = Ginge Is Not a GP2X Emulator

similar to:

WINE = Wine Is Not an Emulator

Don't let Notaz see that!
:eek:

traylorpark said:
lenrlad said:
But maybe you can change "emulator" to "Compatibility Layer" or something similar. ;)

GINGE = Ginge Is Not a GP2X Emulator

similar to:

WINE = Wine Is Not an Emulator

Don't let Notaz see that!
:eek:

Ha, point taken. I'll admit it was mainly a combo of laziness and unwillingness to have the subheading run overlong that led me here. I'll amend it asap ;)

Updated:

gingetitle.png

Hey, lenriad, I had a thought ... with the included tutorials on how to "ginge-ify" apps. I thought perhaps these two bullet points should be included as well?

*This tutorial assumes your GP2X/WIZ game is in the GAME folder, and GINGE is in the APPS folder.
**Beware: when creating the 'startup.gpe' file, some text editors will not encode the file properly. Be sure your file is "plain text" only (not rich text) and encoded in Unicode (or something else Unix compatible). Text editors capable of this are, TextEdit (MacOS)

What'cha think?

Back