Ajack's Menu Bar/icon Collection

DJRoby4 said:
This skin pack is no longer in development? =(

Happy news: It is in development, BUT due to limited time and my holidays it is slow, but I will release a new version when it's ready.

@darklight
Yep, their just .pngs. The icon is 52x52px large and the title-icon/bar/whatever 305x57 px large.
Feel free to make your own icons. The more the better so everyone can choose which ones to use. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cps2l.png

mame1.png

35643062.png
iconet.png

hereticy.png
fightr.png

gmenule.png
gmenu2x.png

spoute.png
spout.png

voisele.png
vrec.png

tvoutle.png
tvout.png

audiorace.png

tryone said:
Hi Kirk Vomit,
These icons look awesome. :)
May I include them in the current Archive (with credit of course)?

Of course! You can do with them anything you want. ;)

mats158 said:
Hi tryone, do you have any plans to release an updated pack ? :rolleyes:

Hi mats,
I'd really like to make an update for all those new Games and Apps. But I need to find time for doing this. Hope I can make progress soon.

@darklight
Those Icons are made Kirk Vomit and will be included in the next version of the pack.

I know i'm bumping this topic and I am really sorry but please, please keep it alive. I really love it and I am really sad bacause a lot of my games and apps don't have any decent title bar! :(

Please Keep GOING! :(

Hi DJRoby4,

I apologize for replying so late, but I do not check the boards every day...

I allready did some new icons, but as I mentioned some posts before I'm runnign short on time (writing some exams in the next few weeks). I'll try to make some more icons, at least the ones I need for my CAANOO, and will update the Archive. But I can't promise to have it ready in about two weeks.

Don't worry about this project. As long as I have a CAANOO I'll make new icons. :)

Stay tuned
tryone

Ok, that's my list.... is very very long, take the time you need, and pass the exams! :D
Leave this as a free time hobby! ;)

Apps - Important
Arora Web Browser
Openhandhelds Repository
Netsurf Web Browser
Mplayer

Apps _ Others
Caanoo Controls
CanTime
GMU Music Player

Games - GPH (Quite important, I think)
Decide 3
Demon's World
Flying Shark
Guardian
HellFire
Redemption (Liar)
OutZone
Pipi & Bibis
Propis
Rhythmos
SlapFight
Snow Bros 2
TigerHeli
Truxton
Truxton 2
Twin Cobra
Twin Hawk
Wardner
Zero Wing

Games - Important
Balls 12
Bubble Train
Deminor
Guitars on Fire
King Of Fighters
PenguPop
Screen Break Time
Super Mario War
SuperTux
Zelda - Oni Link Begins
Zelda - Time to Triumph
Zelda - Return of the hylian
Zelda Solarus DX
Zelda Solarus xD

Games - Other
4 In a row
Caanoo Guru (Puzzle)
Hex - A - Hop
Liquid Counter
Metal Slug Zombies
Shotsim

Emulators - Important
Final Burn Alpha
Pcsx Rearmed
uNGP
Virtual Jaguar

Emulators - Other
Atari 800 - 5200
Thomson M05
MSX
Sam Coupè
Thomson T07
VecTrex
Temper

I Know it is a lot of work. So, i can't help you (can't use PS or gimp :( ) but if someone can please help him!
And sorry for this long list, these are the apps that I currently use and were not skinned by you but they are a lot so.... sorry :(
Seriously thanks for all your hard work! :D

I didin't see that. I just looked on the skin pack on the archive. Good one Yoshi and thanks for your awesome pack! :D
EDIT: Mmmmmm, don't like orange! Can you release it in the other colours (i use withe - blue), as in the pack? :D

DJRoby4 said:
So, i can't help you (can't use PS or gimp :( ) but if someone can please help him!
Well, it's not that hard. You can use any image processing software(some ease-of-use like paint.net) and just insert the text you like, to the already existing templates(there's a white-blue one). The templates are part of this download.

Back