Scummvm And Ohboy, Add Games Crash To Menu

lonewolf

Still Fresh
Just wondering what i'm doing wrong here. I installed the starter pack for caanoo (that has a bunch of emu's configured and organized) and most things work fine. Mame, NES, SNES, etc.

Now for scummvm, I can't get ANY of my games to add. When I do, I browse to the path with the game data, "KQ1.exe, for example) and the screen turns black and at the bottom it looks like a white bar to type data in shows up for about 2 seconds, and then i'm back at the main caanoo menu.

i'm also having the exact same problem with OhBoy as well, when I click on the rom path...it crashes with the same error and won't let me browse anywhere

Anyone have an idea what's wrong here?
Thanks!

Ok. Scumm is working fine now. I replaced the beta version with an older version.

I'm still having problems with the GBA and GBC emulators. (trying to load gbc roms for both) The GBA crashes when I choose any gbc rom, and the GBC emulator crashes when I try to change the rom path to choose the rom.

For OhBoy, try opening up ohboy.rc in a text editor and change the default rom directory there.

I remember having trouble changing that too, but don't recall if it was the same problem.

Back