Adic 2004 Announced!!!

Eh? Can't Grammer be spelt either way dependant on location?

Edit: Just to note, I'm not an expert on the correct use of English. In fact, I'm not really an expert on anything. (Apart from catching food in my mouth, like a Seal, but Seals expect to be rewarded when they clap, which I don't. I'm good like that. Not special, like Special K, but still.)

El_Diablo posted on Sep 1 2004 at 10:23 PM said:
(spell check that ya sons of ! :lol: )

Actually, ya doesn't show up :p

Anyway, yes, Adic. I too look forward to seeing what it brings this time round. Those of you who are comparatively new here, btw, should really check out the Adic02 results - there are some very very nice games that arrived as a result of it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
off topic: yeah i see this is starting to get off topic so i just wanted to say that me and dwarrior started on DLWD-zine #2 and if you want your article in our magazine just mail me your article and if you want to write an article but don't know about what mail me to.

on-topic: yeah wind-ups came out ot adic 02, right?

And GPFM. And that tennis game that was so recently rediscovered. Let alond a very nice Picross game. Adic 02 was a *very* successful compo; especially considering that 2 years ago there were about 100 members of this board in total, and whilst there was a much greater ratio of dev'rs to players than there is now, that's still a lot fewer GP32 owners, which in turn implies less people able to participate (let alone those that do)...

Back