ADiC GP32 Dev compo!!!!

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Here You will find a fantastic competition that has just been launched by ADiC and sponsored by Lik-sang.

Basically you have to develop a GP32 game before the middle of september, it must not be a rip but can be a port with custom graphics and sound.

The prizes are:

1. A panasonic Gamecube Q
2. A collection of handheld consoles and games (sounds better than 1!)
3. Special editon of ASR.

I'm so glad I started learning C. I'm gonna code to death for this compo.

Do they allow emulators to be developed or just games and such? :blink: Anywho, theres gonna be lots of new stuff to look at. I loved last years adic because of what came out: WINUPS! :D

you have up to the 31st of december to create a game (and only a game)

Good luck !

Um, it says registration starts 1st september 2003, and it is the 2nd, and theres no place to register?!

rcx21000 posted on Sep 2 2003 said:
Um, it says registration starts 1st september 2003, and it is the 2nd, and theres no place to register?!
Yeah...

Anyone got any ideas how to register?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, we have a little problem with our registration script.
I will start tomorrow or friday

Yeah, games only this time. Although you could probably create a demo and stick a game on top of it, and probably get the demo included (effectively) in the marking...

No emus though. Nor, it would seem, utils. WHich is a shame - I'd have liked to have seen, say, the first ver of WinGP (possibly) in there... or something.

You can now register, we just solved our mail problem.

If there's only one category, it's because last year we were accused of killing the community....

But for emus, thers still the gp32spain.com contest...

Back