About Buying Extras For The Pandora

puppydee

Linux Virgin!
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, When will the 32gb sd cards and the cases(pouch) for the pandora be available again? I wanted to order them for christmas. I know the pre-order pandoras have sold out but has everything sold out now? when will the above be available again? I should of ordered them when i pre-ordered a pandora but I just assumed with them being from a 3rd party they'd be available at anytime.

puppydee said:
Hey guys, When will the 32gb sd cards and the cases(pouch) for the pandora be available again? I wanted to order them for christmas. I know the pre-order pandoras have sold out but has everything sold out now? when will the above be available again? I should of ordered them when i pre-ordered a pandora but I just assumed with them being from a 3rd party they'd be available at anytime.
Can't you find the same cards in the Wiz section of GBAX?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to order some more stuff for the pandora... if we have to pay again to another bank I hope I can add some accessories at the same time. Cuse it would be greate if it could arrive at the same time as my pandora.

If you, Craig, or anyone who knows anything reads this... I hope you can give me an answer.

Thanx for all you done so far for us Pandora team. :)

I'm interested in this as well. I forgot to buy the S-video adapter, pouch and development fund contribution last time. Just got the Pandora ... XD

Send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask them if you can still add accessories to your order.
Tell them what you want to add in the email so that you can avoid multiple emailing back and forth.
Also, include your original order # and name.

That is how I added the video out cable a few days after the preorder.
They responded within a day and were very friendly.

Don't forget to help out the Dev fund if you haven't already. :)

== Edit ==
This is also a good way to help out the team in recouping the money used for the added memory.

You should be able to find the 32GB cards anywhere online, GBAx isn't the only place that sells them.

Looks like OpenTheBox beat me to it... he is correct, just email them and they will add on to your order, it worked for me as well.

Alright, I'll do that. I'm gonna wait until the bank issue gets sorted first however.

OpenTheBox said:
Send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask them if you can still add accessories to your order.
Tell them what you want to add in the email so that you can avoid multiple emailing back and forth.

== Edit ==
This is also a good way to help out the team in recouping the money used for the added memory.

Thanx.

Do you know if there is any place where they still list the prices for the different items?
I know that I want a video out cable most of all, and I guess the 32GB sd card.
I also would like to pay to the developers fond and are thinking of the carrying case.... but since I´m unsure about the prices I´m not sure if I can afford it all...

Guess I could just email them and ask about the prices, but if more ppl would like to do the same it could be nice to see the prices here if they are still valid...

Endurion said:
OpenTheBox said:

== Edit ==

Thanx.

Do you know if there is any place where they still list the prices for the different items?
I know that I want a video out cable most of all, and I guess the 32GB sd card.
I also would like to pay to the developers fond and are thinking of the carrying case.... but since I´m unsure about the prices I´m not sure if I can afford it all...

Guess I could just email them and ask about the prices, but if more ppl would like to do the same it could be nice to see the prices here if they are still valid...

Here is the german shop:
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php/cPath/34...nte29ch0rldqhk6

ShyGuy said:
Gasp. Will we be getting Pandora shirts stateside? omg.
I don't know. Maybe send EvilDragon a PM and ask him?

Back