THREE YEARS and still no Pandora

I ordered originally in 2008, then that got refunded with the CC issue.

So I re-ordered again in 2009 and not heard a peep since. I enquired in 2010 and got

"Your queue position is approximately 2800-3000. Your order should ship within the next month or so"

Now this is clearly shitty, but I'm not too pissed off. I know there have been problems and whilst this was never going to make the makers rich, I think they've suffered enough without me joining in - Or looking at it another way, a large chunk of what I paid was "I want somebody to try to make this happen" - more of an experience, than a purchase.

Anyway, to get to my point. I really don't actually need a Pandora any more, I don't want to cause trouble by stamping my feet and demanding a refund - but seems a bit stupid repeatedly asking when it'll arrive and then just planning on ebaying it/selling in the forums to somebody who still needs one etc.

What I do quite fancy is an iControlPad2. Not quite sure what the financial relationship is between the same two products, but I'd quite happily accept one of these in it's place. I saw on kickstarter that there are some 'special edition' controllers for the big contributors. Any chance of considering producing a "I ordered a Pandora and all I got was this stupid keyboard" edition? I dunno, I'd feel I'd contributed to the dream, I'd end up with something I actually would like that would be rare, plus it reduces the liability of outstanding debts that must be depressing everybody involved in trying to churn out the Pandoras.

Anyway, just a thought :)

If you paid for a Pandora, you should get your damn Pandora. You should GET IT. GET IT.

Back