A plea to those without avatars

Blue Protoman

If you don't have an avatar, please get one. This board looks boring when half the people who visit it don't have some sort of unique identifying mark. Thank you.

I wish FeaMinx would make me a mummy related avatar, or perhaps a wallpaper for pandora

Go play some street fighter. By the way, got a placeholder.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know the folks in the office that just use the company sponsored sterile wall paper, what is up with that, take a little pride in your work space, dont be a drone. Maybe that is too far but yeah, it is an emotional appeal but things look nicer when we all don't have to drive Black Model T's

I think I need to update mine, I don't rage enough for this avatar to be of use ­­

EDIT: now I have this weird arse avatar, that probably won't last 2 weeks :p

make me a sexy Dark Link one and ill use it... untill then because of my fail gimp skills untill i finaly build my advatar im faceless :p

No. I refuse. There's nothing anyone can say or do to change my mind.

It annoys the hell out of me when people change their avatars until I learn the new ones LOL

This is more a fault with me that any fault of theirs ;)

I turn avatars and signatures off.

Yeah, I've never turned off all the avatars and signatures on a forum, but on this message board specifically, there is one user whose avatar annoys me so much, that I had to block the image in my web browser. Now I never have to see it again. :lol:

Back