Buy A GP2X, Help OPltd, Help ME!

Mygames19

Hello! I know it's April fool's day, but trust me on this one.

I recently fully earned my Pandora by becoming an Eagle Scout. Now I'm looking to receive my prize.

But wait, I'm in Batch 2! I won't get mine until at the very earliest June!

Well, here is where you can help me, and in turn, you can help OpenPandora.

I am willing to sell my entire GP2X collection (Pictured below), for $150 US Dollars. This money will be used to purchase a Premium Pandora, and in turn, send OP more cash.

gp2x.png

By purchasing my GP2X, you will receive the following:

The GP2X System (Model F-100B, Overclocks to 245)

The Pouch (Never used)

Screen Protector (Removed from device, but included)

1 GB SD Card (Loaded with homebrew Games, homebrew ROMs and Gmenu.)

4 AA Rechargeable Energizer Batteries (2300mAh, still holds a decent charge)

Wrist Strap

Quick User Guide (Has some pink smudge for some reason...)

AC Adapter (With the U.S. plug converter taped on :p )

USB to Mini-USB (Not the packed-in one, but still works.)

SD-to-USB Card Reader

Carrying Case

Extra Joystick (Not pictured)

If you have any questions, be sure to ask here! I live on the West coast of the USA, and am willing to ship anywhere (as long as the shipping fee isn't outrageous or in Antarctica.)If you want to buy, please PM me.

Mods: Wasn't sure where to put this, I hope this is alright...If not, feel free to move it.

Thank you!

If I was in a modding mood I might invoke some boring forum rule or something, but it's not like there's a For Sale forum to kick this to anyway.

I have to say, that is one f#$%king nice setup you're selling - look at all that original packaging! Anyone looking for a bit of GPH history, this is a great deal. My F200 was stolen a few months back so it's tempting, but I'm currently saving for a stupidly expensive gaming laptop, so every dollar counts.

If I was in a modding mood I might invoke some boring forum rule or something, but it's not like there's a For Sale forum to kick this to anyway.

You realize that you're the coolest mod of all time?

agreed, really wish i had the money for this! can i just give you a high five for it?!!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to do the same with my Wiz, but the D-Pad broke. The cost to repair it was almost as high as a new unit; if I were to sell it used, it would have been at a loss. Didn't realize it until after I shipped it to their German repair center, so $13.45 went down the drain. I wonder if they're still figuring out what to do with my unit.

I have to say, that is one f#$%king nice setup you're selling - look at all that original packaging! Anyone looking for a bit of GPH history, this is a great deal. My F200 was stolen a few months back so it's tempting, but I'm currently saving for a stupidly expensive gaming laptop, so every dollar counts.
Thank you!

Good luck getting the gaming laptop.

You realize that you're the coolest mod of all time?

+1
Indeed. :D

agreed, really wish i had the money for this! can i just give you a high five for it?!!?

^Only if you can transfer it to Craig's bank account.

Ehhh, sorry! The only one really winning anything would be you! The purpose is to benefit all parties.

That being said, this is now posted over at GP32X as well. Maybe someone over there has any interest?

Thanks!

That looks like it is in really nice condition. I sold my GP2X once I got a Dingoo which was my therapy while waiting for a Pandora.

Update:

There's only 2 days left on the bid, I've lowered the Bid price from $150 to just $100 US Dollars!

If a GP2X isn't your cup of tea, than I may be listing my Sega Nomad (assuming this doesn't sell....)

Link: Where did you sell your Dingoo? eBay? I can't get any hits, but than again, I have a preset minimum bid. :p

this is very tempting, but i know i would never touch the thing once i got my pandora :{

SONY: Well, once I have my Pandora, my GP2X won't really have any use...

Link: I have this up in the marketplace, but no replies. :p

Blue Protoman: Game Gaval? something similar to eBay? .....

DaMummy: Well the idea was that someone whom already owns a Pandora would buy this, because they would then essentially be "investing" in the Pandora project without having to go through the legal stuff. And they'd get something for it, too!

Well, the eBay listing has less than 5 hours left. Can't say I didn't try....

Back