A Nice Thread All About The Psp

i've tried to get Bejewled to run but cannot, i get an error when it boots that the game cannot be started and i did each step perfectly in kxploit anybody else having problems with homebrew games?

Indeed, I cant wait to play the the PSP's first music gaming experience without sound. Whoo. :lol:

And NOW - an Amiga emulator....

PSPUAE v0.1 - Amiga 500 Emulator for the PSP

Fcorbier, from our forums, has just released his UAE Amiga emulator for the PSP, PSPUAE v0.1 . Here is what Fcorbier had to say:

I just released v0.1 of PSPUAE, a port of UAE to the PSP. It runs at about 75-80% of a real Amiga 500 speed but some games are definitly playable like E-Motion or Rick Dangerous.

Info from pspupdates.com: http://www.pspupdates.com/

Argon0 :eek:

:-D oh i think i've just done a sex wee lol

has any1 had chance to use this yet DAMN WORK :-( whoever gets to use it first please please please try sensible world of soccer. please please plesae work swos :)

Gaz.

gary.mckeown posted on Jul 1 2005 at 12:53 PM said:
:-D oh i think i've just done a sex wee lol

has any1 had chance to use this yet DAMN WORK :-( whoever gets to use it first please please please try sensible world of soccer. please please plesae work swos :)

Gaz.

SWOS will not work yet as it is a two disk game, Which are not supported at the moment. Only single disk games are supported in this release.

Just booted to workbench 1.3, COOL, Multitasking on the PSP. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
13966it.gif

:(

is multi disk support in the pipeline does any1 know?, trying to think now what games i played that were single disk.................... ooooh is brutal sports football single disk?

gaz.

gary.mckeown posted on Jul 1 2005 at 02:07 PM said:
is multi disk support in the pipeline does any1 know?, trying to think now what games i played that were single disk.................... ooooh is brutal sports football single disk?

gaz.

Sorry to say, But Brutal sports football is a two disk games.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well, i'm sure i'll find some that i've got that were 1 disk games.

blues brothers.
batman.
adams family
striker

what football (soccer) games were there that were 1 disk games? all the ones i can think of are 2+
swos
prem manager
footbally glory
goal!
kick off 3
fifa

was dizzy out for the amiga? treasure island preferably

Gaz.

Back