A Nice Thread All About The Psp

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
its here :-D just gotta get my mum to bring it into work now to "test" it :) not much work gettin done for the next 3hours :)

didnt get taxed or chaged a handling fee :-D love it

Gaz

Who's they use for Shipping...

If it was DHL you'll get charged in a couple of weeks. AND they'll add £11 "adminsitration" fee to the charge...

Nah, you won't get charged if you haven't heard anything!

Enjoy it...

if its dhl they do send an invoice later, sometimes months later and they usually fuck it up like say you havent paid even when you have

they charged me at the front door last time (lik-sang gp32) but didnt say anything this time. i'll just tell em i aint paying nothing they can do :)

Gaz.

what emulators run on 1.50 psp? and what the hell do i do with them lol i downloaded the snes emu (Snes9x for PSP 1.50) and the genesis emu (Dgen PSP) then made two folders called "roms" inside the folders for the emu's and its saying that the games wont load. whats that all about lol, please please help. i need to play ISS on snes and sonic on genesis :) cheers

Gaz.

Lik-Sang are STUPIDLY SLOW with pre-orders.

I've had a pre-order on Coded Arms, the release date was last week and it still hasn't actually shipped yet. :huh:

what emulators run on 1.50 psp? and what the hell do i do with them lol i downloaded the snes emu (Snes9x for PSP 1.50) and the genesis emu (Dgen PSP) then made two folders called "roms" inside the folders for the emu's and its saying that the games wont load. whats that all about lol, please please help. i need to play ISS on snes and sonic on genesis :) cheers

Gaz.

Firstly, You need this KXploit 1.5 v0.3, Extract/unpack it.

Then download any of the emulators or homebrew you want for the PSP and extract/unpack it into it`s own folder.

Create a folder on your PSP called GAME In the PSP folder, Like so.

ms0:\PSP\GAME (ms0 is the name of the memorystick)

Run KXploit 1.5 v0.3. When the program loads, You will be presented with a window with three configurable options in the lower part of the window.

The first option is the name of the folder that will be created on your PSP, Such as SNES, Megadrive, Nes, Genesis etc (You can put anything you want in here, But no spaces).

The next option is the location (on your hard drive)of the program/emulator you just downloaded for the PSP that you want to put on your PSP (they are all named Eboot.pbp).

The final option is the drive letter that is associated with your PSP when connected to your computer (eg. E,F,G etc. Once thoughs options are filled in, Click the button on the bottom right hand side of the window and wait a couple of second for it to do its stuff. A requested will appear once it has finished, Just click he button to close.

All that is needed now, Is for you to copy any needed files that came with the emulator/homebrew to the relevant folder on your PSP along with any roms you wish to play, Which normally go in the same folder as the emulator itself, Though there are exception.

I hope you can understand/follow all that.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?
7th Saga II (or Mystic Ark) is not even fully translated yet?!
The best patch available is 5% finished...?
Hey, ED, on your PSP archive in the 'About' section it says:

"The PSP File Archive is pretty much complete - but I may have missed something.
If you find a GP32-related software which isn't on the archive now, feel free to drop me a line (EvilDragon AT psparchive.de)."

Obviously had GP32 on the brain when you were writing that. ;) Thought you might appreciate the heads up.

Oh, and how's PSP Xtreme coming along?

Lik-Sang are STUPIDLY SLOW with pre-orders.

I've had a pre-order on Coded Arms, the release date was last week and it still hasn't actually shipped yet. :huh:

The American version has been delayed, I think it comes out on the 6th or 7th July now! :D

Check IGN or Gamespot....

The crossroads are coming.

I wont get out of bed for Coded Arms....but when GTA, PES and FM comes out....hombrew decisions will have to be made (unless we have something else come to light by then).

Lubidog... Who said I ordered the US version?

The Japanese version is entirely in English so I just ordered that instead.

Only it's release date was June 23rd and Lik-Sang still haven't shipped it, despite me pre-ordering it.

Lubidog... Who said I ordered the US version?

The Japanese version is entirely in English so I just ordered that instead.

Only it's release date was June 23rd and Lik-Sang still haven't shipped it, despite me pre-ordering it.

we're talking about Coded Arms? I was thinking of buying the import one, especially now that it's been verified that it only force updates up to v 1.5 FW. Though the word is the US version will do the same, so I'm not TOO worried about it... yet.

So the Japanese one is COMPLETELY in english, as in, ALL in game text is in english???

ok had my psp since monday, got the nes & snes emu's running and been getting whipped on wipeout pure lol so decided to order a sports game from VG+ but i cant decide which to get.

NBA Street Showdown
or
NBA
or
Gretzky Hockey.

has any1 got any of these games? if so are they any good? i would go off reviews but i dont trust them i prefer the voice of the people :)

Cheers

Gaz.

i agree with you on the reviews, after i read reviews of MTV Skateboarding for Dreamcast, i couldn't believe i was playing the same game that was reviewed. I love that game, and it got reviews like it was the worst game ever made.

Because of this, i'm very leary about buying games brand new that I know nothing about, cannot try first, or is not part of an already existing franchise that i know is good.

It's very hard to base games off of reviews and opinions, take THUG for example for PSP, quite a few people on here say its a good game, I, however, hated it and care to never play it again.

yeah exactly my point, if you've got a die hard fifa fan there gonna say that fifa on psp is the dogs nads but apparently very buggy and basically pooh pooh lol

hopefully in september when its launched here (uk) blockbuster & choices will have psp games in to rent (doubt it tho), so then i can at least try it before i buy the game.

Gaz.

@ gary
I haven't tried those three gaes you mentioned(can't stand basketball) but I did pick up NFL Street 2: Unleashed and I love it! It has absolutly NO ghosting problems other than a little blur when you are crearing your charector. I had never played any of the console versions of it though so I don't know how well it translated over to the psp, I just know that I love it.

and blockbuster's here in the US do have psp games and movies for rent although the last time I was there was before I owned a psp.

and for the record. I love my psp thug and noly wish it had a create a park mode!!!

never played on the nfl street games either never really looked at it to be honest. is it like the old game "Brutal sports football" for the jaguar (god i love that game) where u basically just kick the other teams ass?

so now its between:-

Nfl street
nba street
nba
&
gretzky hockey
lol

cool hopefully should be able to rent them here too then, dont think i'd buy a film on umd probably just some simpsons episodes or scrubs if it comes out.

just seen a vid of nfl street WOW no matter what! i'm gettin this game looks amazing. :-D

Gaz.

Back