A Nice Thread All About The Psp

OKay, so I'm gonna get one from abroad now... Anybody got any recommended places to buy?

I've checked out DVDBoxOffice.com - which seems pretty cheap - just wondered if anybody has any experience with them?

Has anyone been charged Tax?

I guess there's also Play-Asia or LikSang...

Argon0

Playing a user-created adventure game on the PSP will require the Adventure Player UMD software and a Memory Stick Duo with the saved game data.

Well it wont be able to create emulators and I doubt it'll be as open as fenix but I'm sure it will be as good as the RPGmaker programs. sucks that you need the UMD to play other peoples games but it's a lot easier than trying to trade the RPGmaker games thanks the the memstick.

yeah, continuing what alpha said, it seems the files created will be akin to save files, unless someone can find some kind of buffer overflor within the game i can't see this producing much.

Mate at work just got his PSP today - WOW!!! Ridge Racers.....

Trying to work out what other games to get with it... I really want TOCA 2 and GT4 - but dunno if both would be a bit of overkill (also neither are released yet).

Trying to decide between Lumines and Mercury....

Any other suggestions... Don't want to just get Racing games... Maybe get Tiger Woods golf...

agreed on the ridge racers, been playing for about two and a half hours today, great game!

tiger woods is also very good, the nub works well in place of the full blown stick, the visuals are also pretty stunning, on par with ridge racers on the fly bys.

Well I've decided I'm ordering it Tomorrow!!!

Just need to decide on Games... (see above)....

def pick up wipeout if you don't mind its controls/gameplay :p (lovely game)
ridge racers appeals to all so check that out. lumines and mgacid are hot as well.
don't know about the others, but check out gamespot.com for review/vids/etc.

Well I've ordered it.... From Success-HK - total cost £248.82

Value Pack, Ridge Racers, TMHO, Lumines, screen Protectors (3), Crystal shock protector, 2 usb cables.... Oooh... can't wait....

(then need to hide it from GF...)

I'm loving ridge racers the more i play it, bashed through a couple more courses today.

Tony Hawks is superb looking, the characters look great and the only thing that sets it out from playing on TV is the textures and the resolution, on the psp screen its great.

Not been picked yet....

Sorry, you don't care about this at all do you - I'll stop updating this thread with status...

oooh... I just love my PSP now. But I'm not too keen on the suppliers - Success-HK...

They ballsed up my accessories (sent PSP protector instead of Screen Protector), and I'm still waiting for Lumines...

AND they are taking ages to sort our a refund on delivery charge (it was late by 3.5 hours!!!)!!!

Still waiting for replacement Screen Protectors, they asked me this morning to send the PSP protectors back - fair enough, until you realise it'll cost $72 to ship (about twice what it cost them to ship me the whole lot!) - and the three protectors are worth $4.65 (in total)!!!

i haven't had a good experience with success-hk, too. a couple years back i ordered a version 4 ps2 drive mod chip, but they sent me a version 5 instead. luckily my friend had a V5 system so i used his.

VG+

Tiger Woods.

Sent Thursday. Arrived Monday.

Regular air shipping.

Cant beat that for £25.

Hum, I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm somewhat put of by the game selection. Sports and racing? Meh. <_<

Well, MGS:A looks fun. And wont be long until there are some decent RPG's for it.

Back