4 Gig Sd Card $209 After Rebate

T

TelcoLou

For now, 2GB .... but good gravy!! An sd card that cost more then the unit it goes in seems over-extravagant IMO ...

Tobriand

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
Well, I'd personally love a 4gb card in a way I wouldn't go for a 2gb card, and might even hesitate over a 1gb one - simply because it actually means non-re-coded movies become remotely practical.

However, for now they're ridiculously expensive, and, more importantly, unsupported. However, with a bit of luck, that'll change :)

ihate56k

Still Fresh
Website
www.stereocg.com
curious, the same card is avalable on amazon for... wait for it... £239.99

since when was the conversion ratio for Pound->Dollar 1 to 1 ????

DaveC

Internal Development
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
just checked the size on a movie I have and it wouldnt fit on my 2gb sd!!! what what WHAT!

The size was like 1.73 gigs. Insane, so I suppose 4gb chips would be pretty sweet when everything is in order and the price drops

second exodous

Advanced Member
If SD gets bigger than 4 gig will the GP2X support? I'm wondering if it's a hardware cap or just a software cap.

Thanx,
Stan

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site
I can fit a majority of the games released here + emultaors with games, and 2 music videos and 2 full CD's at 192kb/sec and 1 full length movie with around 200MB left of space on my 2 gb card. That is WAY more then enough for me.

AcidiC

Website
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator: