Gp2x 4gb Sd Card Compatible?

Loubear

Well...I found this awesome $110 4gb sd card... I think my retarded "SWEET!!! OMG!!" gravedig post told this... Anyways, does the gp2x recognize this, because its a really nice deal, and I don't want to waste any money. By the way, I DID use the search button, but the problems here were the 4 letter minimum for searches ("sd" and "4gb" wont work here) and also because while this post says that the gp2x supports cards of that size, I'm really not sure, as the "general help" card compatibility sticky says otherwise...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you tried, but may God still have mercy on your soul....the answer is yes, BTW...now if you'll excuse me....

*dives from the arrid, dry, definitely flammable grassy knoll into the cool, refreshing water 200 ft below*

... save cpu cycles?

please tell me this server is running on a gumstix architecture - to even make this a valid excuse.

looks to me like there is currently 836 users registered. Given that Plenty more people hit this then who is registered, you might crack 5k to 10k hits in a week - MAYBE.

i'd be more worried about your bandwidth - considering this board software is bloated.

p.s.

Check out newegg for some server hardware for decent prices.

edit: reasons to large for an average person to understand.(sp.)

Since we're linking to deals, try this one.

PQI 150x4Gb $109.95, free ground shipping.

The sale is only for a couple of days, but since the regular price is listed at $112.95, I wouldn't even be upset to pay that.

I've own several of PQI's smaller cards (1-2Gb) and they work fine. So I think I'll be ordering up one of these.

igboo

wyefye posted on Apr 7 2006 at 03:11 AM said:
... save cpu cycles?

please tell me this server is running on a gumstix architecture - to even make this a valid excuse.

looks to me like there is currently 836 users registered. Given that Plenty more people hit this then who is registered, you might crack 5k to 10k hits in a week - MAYBE.

i'd be more worried about your bandwidth - considering this board software is bloated.

p.s.

8369 users you idiot.

Goity posted on Apr 7 2006 at 01:50 PM said:
wyefye posted on Apr 7 2006 at 03:11 AM said:
... save cpu cycles?

p.s.

8369 users you idiot.
836 may have been a typo. The rest of what he says is pretty sound. Overall, bandwidth is much more expensive than processing power.

Back