2Nd Batch Order Confirmed?

r10crw

Still Fresh
We have been told that the 2nd batch will continue immediatly after the first but we have also been told they need the money from the second batch to place the order. So what if they only manage to sell say 1000 units from the second batch does this mean holding off from purchasing the parts till there is enough cash?
Craig.

The parts for the 2nd batch have already been ordered. If you want one from the second batch, better order now.

Thanks Mali, I ordered straight away when I got the email never got any confirmation from the team just from Google checkout so dont know my place. Desperatly hope to be in the first batch but expecting early 2nd.
Made 8 flights in the last three days and couldnt help getting stressed at the Pandora hole inmy life! Then of course your mind starts to wonder.
Craig.

CraigW said:
Thanks Mali, I ordered straight away when I got the email never got any confirmation from the team just from Google checkout so dont know my place. Desperatly hope to be in the first batch but expecting early 2nd.
Made 8 flights in the last three days and couldnt help getting stressed at the Pandora hole inmy life! Then of course your mind starts to wonder.
Craig.
The place in line is not disclosed when you order. Most likely, the first you'll know is an announcement that the 2nd batch is sold out (so you can interpolate) or shipments start reaching people who have only recently ordered (if the 2nd batch starts shipping before selling out - which might happen if there are additional significant delays in production due to something like another volcano)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have received confirmation of your payment and your order is confirmed.

Many thanks
Jacquelyn

This is the confirmation email you receive from op, after payment.

Ive recieved no email from Jacuelyn just the original giving the link for google payment. I paid using google checkout and have a reciept with a number so they should be able to cross reference, just as long as Im not put way back in the queue. Dont like to bother them with crap like this either but bit worried as I originally contacted them with one mail which Jacquelyn sent the link to but paid using google checkout using a different mail. Think Ill send them a mail.
Craig.

For all that have purchaced you dont get a confirmation email to say well done for purchacing bla bla your reciept is the google checlout thats sent to your googlemail adress so dont bother waiting for confirmation i can confirm this as i was one of the first few to order from batch 2 before it went public.You will just slow them down emailing asking have you recieved my payment you got the reciept so its obvious they have recieved payment.

I received the following today:

Hi Ian,

We have received confirmation of your payment and your order is confirmed.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

jutley said:
For all that have purchaced you dont get a confirmation email to say well done for purchacing bla bla your reciept is the google checlout thats sent to your googlemail adress so dont bother waiting for confirmation i can confirm this as i was one of the first few to order from batch 2 before it went public.You will just slow them down emailing asking have you recieved my payment you got the reciept so its obvious they have recieved payment.

Same here, I'm treating my Google checkout receipt as my confirmation email. I didn't bother to email as I guess they must be really busy.

Busy or not you have the right to know your order went through okay, I emailed and got a quick reply from Debs saying everything was okay so now Im at ease.

CraigW said:
Busy or not you have the right to know your order went through okay, I emailed and got a quick reply from Debs saying everything was okay so now Im at ease.

Debs is the same person who dealt with my order as well. You're right, I think I'll request confirmation as well. Better to be safe than sorry later I suppose.

Back