2Nd Batch

I can't wait to get in on the 2nd batch. this looks like a dream machine come true to me. :D
I'm allocating Pandora money even as we speak. :lol: :pandora2ut4:

mindlord said:
Na-Noo said:
I'm just hoping they can afford to get us our tv-cables. :lol:

Only just added it, not that I have use for it personally so not a big deal. But I was going to let people at work use it at lunch times connected to a projector to play games, usb hub couple controllers.....
That's very nice of you... I on the other hand will probably brutally murder anyone who so much as looks at my Pandora funny. ;P
Guess it give me time to build a re-enforced bulletproof glass box for it, so they can on have access to the controllers :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Na-Noo said:
Guess it give me time to build a re-enforced bulletproof glass box for it, so they can on have access to the controllers :lol:

And then only let them touch it by putting there hands into a pair of rubber gloves? Oh and be sure to make sure they are wearing a HAZMAT suit while doing this in a bigger concrete box with stainless steel rods box that has one of those biological seals on it to prevent germs and other small microbes from getting in. Be sure to set up a cleaning chamber before entering the concrete box (to insure that no foreign particles enter). You will probably want to get some sort of body guards to protect the entrance to it (maybe some large russian thugs), which will of course have a dual-control combination lock with eye ball and finger print scans (and a DNA test).

Just remember, take every precaution possible and that you can never be too safe! :rolleyes:

Only the best for your pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back