Zodiac3 Specs Leaks

thebomber

Still Fresh
DA NEW ZODIAC WHICH WILL BE RELASED IN ABOUT 2 MONTH FROM NOW JUST GONNA KICK SOME ASS

HERE R DA SPECS BABES

1. 443mhz, +300 mhz sd card addon

2. microsoft mobile 2004

3. built in camera 2.00mp

4. 1gb internal memory

5. 4x8in vga screen

6. blizzard port of world of warcraft

7. built in mp3 player, video player, tv tuner, radio player

8. mobile funtions to make calls and etc..

9. Halo2 for zodiac3
http://img133.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img133&ima...creen0010yr.jpg

10.Compatible with n-gage games
Unsure about that last info

11.Wifi and bt enabled

12.and sd card phone

13.I'm not going to say GPS and GPRS feature *whistle*

14.Sorry sorry can't say more about it you cant make me say it will have EA MICROSOFT GAMEPARK CAPCOM Backing it up no more no more

15. oval shape

dat is wot i got from my agents lol

da price is awsome too 400-450 dollars

so tell me wot u think da shape will be as da dev will be realsed after 2 month and tapwave will relase info after 9 weeks.

I AM 100 PERCENT SURE OF DAT INFO

Hasn't zodiac 2 only just been released, at least in shop though the uk

Look. I like a well done hoax as much as the next guy, but this is NOT a well done hoax. There are so many things on this that just aren't going to happen. Halo 2 is still an Xbox exclusive, and will be for at least another year. There's no way that WoW or Halo 2 are ever going to work on a 443mhz system (its almost HALF what the xbox uses, and that's backed up by a 250MHz graphics processor), the screen size you specified isn't compatable with any other device, ever, as it doesn't follow the correct aspect ratio. You said that there was support from Gamepark, which is hugely unlikely, not only because this device is directly in competition to theirs, but also because of the international differences. Oh, same with Nokia's N-Gage.
Then theres the matter of the battery power you'd need for a system that powerful. About half a laptop battery is my estimate, and even then, you'd only get around 3 hours power. You also specified the shape, then asked us what shape we thought it would be, and said you weren't sure about one of the features, then went on to say that you were 100% sure about the specs.

You also referred to your contacts as your agents. Not to mention all the other spelling and grammar errors.

This same fuckhead is doing this post on all of the boards. He has spammed the Zodiac forums with the same shit. Really needs to get a girlfriend or something.

He is a dumbass. The Zodiac uses Palm OS anyway, idiot, not "microsoft mobile" which I think he means "windows mobile"

ARRRRGH fuckin' trollz :angry:

well all dose specks i wrote were from jr2swiss whom i chatted with on irc and he told me all dose he wa a totall wos to write em but he said feed dose hungry people and he made me post em in 5 diff sections or forms

he said his friend worked in tapwave and he was totally liein
yr a total wos jr2

man this sur37y teh m05t l337 thread eva...haha, why is it a prerequisite that to be a troll you have to have a frontal lobotomy?

that bomber guy is a genious...he must be off getting teh filez or pr0n or something hahahaha

hard to believe someone that can't even type words and has to sound like a wanna be white boy gang banger from the suburbs.

Back