Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Video

grahf posted on Mar 25 2006 at 09:09 AM said:
There was some footage of a boat like in windwaker, so it may turn out to be quite expansive. Nintendo knows how to make a great game, thats for sure.
yes I thought the same thing when I saw the boat. I hope its large like windwaker.....I enjoyed that game very much

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2006 at 10:19 AM said:
grahf posted on Mar 25 2006 at 09:09 AM said:
There was some footage of a boat like in windwaker, so it may turn out to be quite expansive. Nintendo knows how to make a great game, thats for sure.
yes I thought the same thing when I saw the boat. I hope its large like windwaker.....I enjoyed that game very much
They've been fitting more and more on the DS games these days. Metroid Prime: Hunters's single player lasts 20 hours, which is about the same length as the original one for gamecube. So a zelda game should be epic in size.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played Wind Waker. :(

I hope this is a huge game, though. I'm awaiting the time when handheld games are as long as console games (50+ hours).

Btw, I spent 200 hours on FFX to get 100%, and it was worth it. :)

I have never completed a zelda game, true story. I came pretty close with the wind waker and l2ttp. I never saw what everyones big deal with OOT was during N64 times. I was always content with mario and goldeneye

Back