ZardozJones' snes-emu. new version?

qgi

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
sorry to start another snes topic (little john, sms32 are very good emus) but i tried ZardozJones' sens-emu. it doesn't have sound, no button-config, saving and stuff. but it's darned fast and the graphix somehow looks better then in snes9x. does anyone know if ZardozJones is still working on the emu? is there a web-page with more infos?

the general consensus is that this emu is discontinued I believe.
I think a beta got leaked and that killed it, or something? (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

shame, as it's a quite competent piece of work.

Why do programmers quit things if a beta is leaked? No offense but.....

Suck it up, boo hoo -_-' We know you worked hard on it, and respect that, but it's no reason to act all high and mighty and huffy about it if a beta is leaked, that's life, Shit happens, etc.... Just pack up your pride for a moment, and keep working for the users that actually RESPECT you enough not to leak betas... (This reminds me of all of the whiny artsy fartsty types who break down in tears and say 'I'M LEAVING AND TAKING MY ART WITH ME) if a single person doesn't like it... All I gotta say is this, grow up, or you won't last an hour in the real world...

Leaked programs happen all of the time, if games were shut down because of leaked betas, there'd be no doom 3, no FPS games probably AT ALL... No reason to quit what you worked so hard on because of a leak

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to the gp32 dev community suck it up cause theres no one else to do it

Ok, ok, you convinced me. After I finish ffplay (universal movie player) and finish a genesis emulator port, I'll work on an SNES one. :p

Seriously, there doesn't actually seem to be that many active developers, and we only have so many hours to work on hobby projects! I'm more than willing to tackle any / all of these suggestions, but I need a lot more time. :p

Here here unit3

And RoboJoe32

Why do programmers quit things if a beta is leaked? No offense but.....

Suck it up, boo hoo

Do u know what happened when a leaked beta of the neogeopocket emu got out?

The authour got rude emails got mailbomed etc etc.

There are reason for droping the emu :p lucky he worked on it in secret so he wouldnt get bothered again and now we have a proper beta :)

but thats not the only thing u think a leaked beta means they stop usally they have a beta ready and its leaked but they do have a live

As unit3 stated
we only have so many hours to work on hobby projects!

that sums it up all right there :)

:ph34r:

What discontinued projects don't have source code? Are there many? I thought most of them were still being worked on.

HZ :ph34r:

Back