Pocjet Snes And Other Emu

revyien

Still Fresh
hello all
first i want to ask sorry for my bad english
now i have a big problem.. :)
i take yesterday at least my wiz
i download pocket snes and some other snes emu..only one works but without sound and this is the nkSNES2x..runs with out sound if i pressb button to start it and warks with sound but 2lagy if i start it with a button
so i download pocket snes and i do the following steps
i copy it to sd card,and i make a folder with name roms..i put inside some roms..when i try to run it i take a msg loading and nothink more..stays on loading page..what i make wrong??need to install it and not only copy it on sd??and if yes how i can install a program on wiz?
i download and more emulators as neo geo..doesnt work 2

where can i found more emus and how i can make it works?
thank u and again sorry for my english

Get all your apps and emulators here: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi

If you downloaded the PocketSNES from this site, follow these steps.

- Extract the whole zip file into the /games directory of your SD card
- Put the roms in the roms folder /games/snes_wiz/roms
- Run the file "pocketsnes.gpe" from your Wiz.
- Before you start playing anything go into the options and change the sound rate to 22050 and do a global save.

Now you can choose a ROM and enjoy. Hopefully this works for you and you should note not every game will run as smoothly as the next, if the game is lagging you can try shutting off the sound or transparencies entirely which will help sometimes.

Also note at anytime during gameplay if you want to return to the menu, press the Volume Down and Volume Up controls at the same time.

Back