Your pandora has been shipped

post order information people. 1st batch/premium, time of order, which day...

I received mine yesterday. I was partially annoyed with UPS for leaving it with a neighbour (I've recently moved so I don't even know my neighbours yet!) but partially thankful as it meant I didn't have to wait for redelivery. I've been playing around with it all day. And as for order time I don't have one specifically. After the whole paypal thing years back I took a while to reorder mine, so when I reordered Jacqueline but me back in approximately the same spot (about 900-1000) but I don't think it exactly the same order number.

I ordered on OCT 6th 2008 7.45AM GMT. I was approx 1100-1200 in queue as at 2/10/2010. Order Num was [Removed]

I upgraded to Premium 4/4/2011 and received it within 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, unless I've missed any, it seems about 3 weeks since a non-upgrade order was reported as shipped with a more recent time than early on 1st Oct (although maybe some less specific mention of orders has been made)

My order is due any day now, but I can't deal with the paid-less-than-it-costs thing.

Premium order just placed.

And now we play the waiting game...

Meh, the waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippos!

I want my Pandora to arrive in the time it is going to take, Just out of shear stubbornness I wont boost it.... but I will give a donation when it arrives to help the OP team.

Oh Joyous Joyous Day. I just received my shipping email (minutes ago). I am beyond excited. Finally, I can prove to my friends I am not delusional. 950-1050 FYI. Not long now. Hang in there everyone, just think we are part of history. The first community developed, open source, handheld computer kit. Now to prep an SD. Thanks Craig, MWeston, EvilD, Jacquelin, Fatih, Dave C, and more. Awesome :)

I'm glad it's a 4 day weekend as for some reason last night when I was doing the final 20 units I could not stand it.

4 days of gardening should cure me.

Oh Joyous Joyous Day. I just received my shipping email (minutes ago). I am beyond excited. Finally, I can prove to my friends I am not delusional. 950-1050 FYI. Not long now. Hang in there everyone, just think we are part of history. The first community developed, open source, handheld computer kit. Now to prep an SD. Thanks Craig, MWeston, EvilD, Jacquelin, Fatih, Dave C, and more. Awesome :)
Heh, yeah. Are we expecting them to arrive on Saturday or so? That would rock!

And yeah, SD card. Got my 8-gigger partitioned and ready.Download some software and music and bacon strips, and then buy myself a 64-gigger. Lookin' forward to 128+ -gig SDXC cards. 4TB in my pocket. #### yeah!

My Pandora has finally arrived yesterday from ED.

What a wonderfull system, works out of the box. Excellent PND file system.

DOSBOX, PSX and N64 emulation is gold.

Clearly the PND filesystem is clearly the most innovating one, both technical and end-user friendlyness.

Well worth the wait!

Back